Open Squadron  ·  14 members  ·  Rules

Casual Flyers

About this Squadron

We are Casual flying group, EU based (GMT, CEST), looking for pilots want to fly 4th gen planes on missions in casual manner but with minimum dose of realism to keep things organized and more or less safe :)
  1. What's new in this squadron
  2. Hello all. Sorry for not responding. Squadron was well mostly dead for some time but I would love to fly with yoou on closed games if you still fly and avoid public servers if possible. I recently got back to game and currently trying to get myself reacquainted with JF-17. Discord link: https://discord.gg/q9aKBNW6R
  3. Hey, Where can i find Discord?
  4. We are EU based Casual group with added procedures to make flying safe. We are not aiming to be mil-sim of any kind. Expect some "usual" flying times starting from 17 up to midnight GMT time. We don't have our server, but rather share game when we do mission or just want to fly one. Squadron Requirements are: Prefereble play time zone: GMT or CEST Maps: We use only free maps Planes: Preferably 4th gen plane, I personaly fly JF-17, but any is good. IVth gen would be more enjoyable to fly Hardware: Joystick of some kind or HOTAS as it is extremely hard to fly without that, Microphone You are totally free to be in dozen of other groups as well, hop in as you see fit and go out as you see fit. No obligations of any kind and there will be no removing members due to inactivity. Only time that someone might get banned is when rules are seriously disobayed. Mission rules: Do not shoot anything on friendly airports on purpose. Do not shoot friendly airplane. Using basic flying terminology in airports and in missions is preferable. I hope you will enjoy flying with us and that we will see you often. Hellrider