About this Squadron

223rd Combat Aviation Squadron "Wolfpack" We are a DCS world squadron that understands everyone has their own life outside the game. So whether you have 8 hours a day to play or 20 mins, this is a good place to call home. We don't have any requirements to join, or hold mandatory trainings. But we're always training together, improving out skills. So a day 1 noob or a seasoned veteran can be happy here. Go to our forums on the main site and post about yourself in the arrivals section to join. We will mainly use the site to communicate with the non-steam users of DCS World TS Info: 81.19.212.185 No Password
  1. What's new in this squadron
  2. Just looking for some flying buddies. Been flying single player for about 4-5 months. Looking to expand to multi-player. I have over a hundred hours spread over mostly 4 aircraft. In order of flight time. 1. A-10CII 2. F-16C 3. F-18C 4. UH-1H Very much a noob with multi-player.
  3. I've only got 13Hrs in game, mostley in Hellis, I have AH64-D, KA50, UH1, and Flaming Cliffs 3.
  4. Hello Wolfpack my name is PePe and i have about 200 hours in the game so i know what im doing, the most difficult thing for me is air to air refueling. My most use aircraft is the f18 with about 120 hours i also have the f16 with about 50 hours and the f14 with around 20 hours. Im looking for people to fly with and do combat missions with. I play DCS fully in virtual reality.
  5. My name is rob, my callsign is "snowman". I fly the harrier. Looking to meet and fly with some good people.i live in the US.
  6. Hi, I am zaflor, but just call me zaf. I am pretty new to dcs, i have about 150-250 hours in the game, i have the flaming cliffs 3 pack and also the f-14 and f-16. I live in Denmark
  7. Hello, Gerd. My name is Mike. I am new to DCS World. I have the F/A-18 and the Harrier. I live in the United States. I wanted to say hello from the U.S. to Germany. Mike
  8. My name is Gerd and my callsign is glider, because ißm a glider pilot. mymost used aircraft in dcs is the scooter and the f15 for air to air....i would like to fly with you together, practice and execute combat mission wich i would like to set up for us....i´m 62 years old and from germany. flying real planes since 1988 an dcs since 3 years. my hardware is not the best one i5 32 gig and nvidia 1060 so i will not be able to host missions but i like to develope and send by email to a member that is able to host...so far so good.....best regard from good old germany gerd glider henseler
  9. My name is Gerd and my callsign is glider, because ißm a glider pilot. mymost used aircraft in dcs is the scooter and the f15 for air to air....i would like to fly with you together, practice and execute combat mission wich i would like to set up for us....i´m 62 years old and from germany. flying real planes since 1988 an dcs since 3 years. my hardware is not the best one i5 32 gig and nvidia 1060 so i will not be able to host missions but i like to develope and send by email to a member that is able to host...so far so good.....best regard from good old germany gerd glider henseler
  10. Imported Group Gallery - 223rd CAS "Wolfpack"