Manuals are available for download

Murphyd

:thumbup::joystick: awesome. Thanks

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

OK, I am having some trouble with that....apparently the registration required there is different than the forum registration? And it won't let me register....it says there is a security certificate problem but when I click for it to go on anyway I just get a blank page...can't seem to register. Tried it from 2 different computers. Anybody else have problems like that?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

I had a problem a while ago, I had a log on for this forum and a log on for the http://www.lockon.co.uk all of which didn't work.

The certificate isn't really a problem, just accept it. The certificate is for the russian version of the site and not the english one so it's not correct. Not a biggy, just register.

If you can't (it may be some funky setting in IE) try FireFox as that's what I used and it worked fine although admitadly a few months ago.

Oh and I have butterflies in my stomach...it all feels so close!

Regards

Paul

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

try FireFox as that's what I used and it worked fine although admitadly a few months ago.

Tried that too...same thing, just goes to a blank page....https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php and I cannot get registered. :mad: I can download the producers vids, screenshots etc, but not the manual. Any ideas anyone?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

That would be nice....I would ask someone to e-mail it to me but I am not sure how big an attachment my e-mail will let through.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Very much appreciated!!! I am going to send this to Kinkos to get a bound hard copy....looks like it will run about $40 for a single copy bound and ready to go.

Much easier to read than the Russian translated one!!

MD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Wow, just a few minutes into this manual and the level of detail modeled in this sim is amazing....there is going to be a long and steep learning curve and its good to have the manuals ahead of time to start getting on top of it. Its awesome that ED made these available to us.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Very much appreciated!!! I am going to send this to Kinkos to get a bound hard copy....looks like it will run about $40 for a single copy bound and ready to go.

Much easier to read than the Russian translated one!!

MD

:D only if you're not russian :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

OK, I am having some trouble with that....apparently the registration required there is different than the forum registration? And it won't let me register....it says there is a security certificate problem but when I click for it to go on anyway I just get a blank page...can't seem to register. Tried it from 2 different computers. Anybody else have problems like that?

same here :mad: