Clickable cursor?

Blacknemisis

• 1 month later...
That's actually a bug. I think it happens if you go from external view back into the cockpit. Given that it has proven to be a very popular bug, it may evolve into a feature. :)

Yes, please provide it as an option at least.

I was actually quite surprised to find out that I can't click in cockpit and look around with mouse at the same time in regular missions, since it worked fine during training.

Then I come here and find out that it is a bug that I was able to do it in the first place... :huh:

So yeah, it's definitely a very useful bug, please don't remove it. :shifty:

Hit ESC, and ESC again (so you get the "exit dialog", and then exit it) and voilá, you can look and click again.

Westinghouse W-600 refrigerator - Corona six-pack - Marlboro reds - Patience by Girlfriend

"Engineering is the art of modelling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance." (Dr. A. R. Dykes - British Institution of Structural Engineers, 1976)

alt-c changes your cursor from mouseview to clickable cockpit.

That's irrelevant really, this topic is about being able to click the cockpit and look around with mouse at the same time.

Hit ESC, and ESC again (so you get the "exit dialog", and then exit it) and voilá, you can look and click again.

Yeah, I was able to reproduce it earlier this way, but still it'd be better if it was a documented feature. It could be added as the third mouse mode (switch through all three with alt+c for example).