Virtual Festival of Aerobatic Teams

Bublik

We are talking about something like RIAT or MAKS, where virtual aerobatic teams and solos could fly online at one server on a given date of the show.

It is just an idea at the moment. There are moves to organize the Russian FAT, but the perspectives are still vague. I thought somebody in the West would like the idea about a western counterpart :) The main problem is the host. The server should have enough bandwith to accomodate up to 5-6 pilots and some 50 spectators at any given moment of the airshow (I think).

• Like 2

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have got the host now! :D

Virtual JaBoG32 kindly offered their dedicated server (http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/).

We do not know the exact date yet. Probably in two weeks, in the beginning of November.

I suggest every team that would like to take part in the virtual airshow to post the following

1. Name of the team.

2. Number and type of the aircraft.

3. Approximate duration of the flight (the demo).

4. Preferred date/time.

5. Preferred server settings.

6. Remarks (anything really).

P.S. Looking forward to seeing VTB, VBA, IAT (and other teams) at the event :)

Our team:

1. VPG (Virtual Aerobatic Team in Russian) "White Ravens"

2. 4 Su-27s

3. 15 mins

4. In two weeks. Around 18.00-19.00 (GMT)

5. Default weather, No failures, possibly Immortality (depends on pings and lags). Preferrred AB Razdolnoye or Kirovskoe.

6. Team is very young and have approximately 2 months of real training. But I hope we will have something to show :)

screenshot1318oz.th.jpg

screenshot1290hm.th.jpg

Damn good idea!!!

Hi all.

DIBS!!! LOL

I would like to reserve my spot right now as an observer. I have been wanting to see some LO/FC aerobatic teams. I am definitly interested.

:icon_jook & good luck to all the teams who will make this happen.

-KILSEK

Any solo acts? If so I would be interested in doing a solo ... also not sure what exact date and are you talking GMT or what?

1. Team-TEX

2.1xSu27

3.about 10 mins (probably less)

4. Nov. 11 or 12 (basically Fridays and Saturdays are good for me)

5.Dont matter to me about the settings I can fly in any settings just let me know what you decide

6.I know you wanted flight demo teams but as luck would have it I retired from S77th where I tried to start a demo team but didnt work out so if you would have me in your show I would be honored. I will state for the record I am not the best aviator but I have a lot of heart and some skill. I consider myself to be a seasoned rookie .... lol .... so if you think its a bad idea i totally understand. Thanx for the consideration. My email addy is Jonscott_396@hotmail.com .

hehe i just saw your post says solos also so thanx for your consideration.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1. HDF 59th VAB Solo display (59th_Reaper, oh it's me:-D)

2. 1xMIG-29A

3. About 13 min

4. Middle of November (Friday or Saturday evenings)

5. Medium scene, medium visibility, reduced G. Preferred Maykop AB.

6. I think the "online airshow" is a good idea!:)

Two tails, two engines!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1. 33rd VRK Virtual Russian Knights

2. 4-6 SU-27

3. no show yet :( see #6

4. 18./19.11. only

5. default settings, Airbase as available, our homebase is Sochi-Adler

6. still in basics training. Maybe we could participate for a big formation like this:

(left to right: Patrouille Suisse, Patrulla Aguila, Red Arrows, Team 60, Frecce Tricolori)

P.S: we prefer Vodka:icon_jook (and ladies of course!)

AIR%2004-65s.jpg

blibet suber!

😄

ray

Swiss Jet Team Movie 2021

Hey, :)

In order to keep track on the whole event, we've put up a page with information about the event:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=server&lang=en

There you can find all details about the event. We plan to do a training session as well. Details about the date and time of it will be published there. So be sure to check out the page and the forums regularly :)

Kind regards,

JaBoG32_Chrissi

Let us also take a part in it!

=RAF= team:

1. =Russian Air Force= Aerobatic Team "Virtual Swifts"

2. 3 or 4 MiG-29(9-13)

3. 30 - 45 mins

4. Any day. After 19-00 GMT (короче после десяти вечера по Москве)

5. Default weather. wind=0..5m/s. Our homebase is Oktyabrskoe.

ScreenShot_123_min.jpg

Форум =RAF=

http://www.aviaru.com/forum

Hi!

One question: Skins... Everyone will use several skin? If yes, i think we need to put downloadable these skins (for spectators).

Hi,

Sounds good :)

You can send me the skins to webmaster@virtual-jabog32.de so that I can upload them to the page. Or you upload the skins by yourself (Registration needed): Link

Kind regards,

JaBoG32_Chrissi

Hey all,

We've decided to run the Airshow on both Friday (November 18th) and Saturday (November 19th) at 19.00 GMT. Thus, more spectators can enjoy your awesome displays.

I've a little request: Please check whether the details provided in the timetable here are correct, so that we can set up the programm sequence. :)

Kind regards,

JaBoG32_Chrissi

Just checkin in Ive read the info for the date and time thank you for allowing me to perform I assure this will be a memorable event I cant wait. So team TEX checking in with a green light for Friday and Saturday at the stated times. Will we do a dry run of this , not tryin to complicate anything just asking? And also if someone is going to record this event i would like to have a copy. Stuff like this is worth its weight in gold years down the road. thanx again.

Tex out

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi, :)

Yes we will record a track of the whole event - and we will also try to create a little movie about the airshow ;) But we'll see... :D

I've just got the confirmation from Bublik, that we'll also perform a rehearsal / dry run on November 12th, 19.00 GMT in Hyperlobby.

Summary:

The VFAT will take place on November 18th, 19.00 GMT and November 19th, 19.00 GMT

The Rehearsal will take place on November 12th, 19.00 GMT

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=server&lang=en

Kind regards,

JaBoG32_Chrissi

All Aerobatic Teams have to connect to the JaBoG32 Public TS where they will be controlled and navigated by our Air Traffic Controller. We will use the real procedures for controlled airspaces.

BTW, the Air Traffic Controller is a real life Air Traffic Controller at Munich Airport :)

Let me know if there is a particular solo you would like performed and in what jet. I'll prepare and be there - any time or area you need fill in - let me know. Comfortable in all flyables but prefer the supersonics.

PM in HL [Tracker]

When all else fails, Eject then read the manual.

Oh, and a good wingman helps.