Rheostat Issues

txmtb

Noticed last night that the rheostats now spin all the way around without hitting a stop at max or min.

Lights, volume control, etc seem affected.

Searched and only found this thread buried in the MI-8 forum with no response so not sure if it's been logged yet.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=128183

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

I noticed it in the A10 and F-86. Obviously the other post was for the Mi-8 so it probably affects all aircraft.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

Here's the A-10C lights, I noticed in the F-86 it doesn't affect the radio volume but does the missile volume. Also checked the Huey comm volume and it does it there also.

Noticed in Parking Hot and Ramp start both.

A-10C-Light Rheostats.trk

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm this for:

A-10C: All rotary knobs, except the SAI pitch trim and TACAN channel selectors.

Oddities with the IFF indication lamp brightness when klicked and drawn, same for the magnetic variation compensatinon panel (to the back right of the seat).

F-86F: Missile tone volume

Fw-190D-9: Ammo counters don't stop when reaching either end position. Compass stops at 360/0 position when clicked and drawn.

Ka-50: All brightness and volume knobs, magnetic variation knob (maybe intentional, but the latitude corrector stops and 0 and 90)

Mi-8: All rotaries, except radar altimeter, vvi adjustment, adi pitch trim, barometric pressure adjustment, SPUU-52 adjustment. Odditiy with the mechanical clock caging knob.

P-51D/TF-51D: All rotaries, except barometric pressure adjustment and trim wheels.

Uh-1H: All brightness and volume knobs, except the ADF volume. Oddity in the radar alt HI warning marker (does not stop and lowest end). Oddity in the flare/chaff counter knobs (don't stop at either end)

I tested all this with the mouse only. Mouse wheel and click & drag.

Greetings

MadCat