[MOD] North Korea '50 Ground Units

Hi Pilots,

as the Mig-15 will be launched soon, I've made a small North Korean ground units pack :smilewink:

PLEASE DELETE THE PREVIOUS V0.1 PACK IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED IT

Content :

- BRDM-1

- UAZ-452 Bus

- BTR-40

- JS-122 Tank

- T-44 Tank

- ZIS-5 Fuel Truck

- For AAA unit, you can easily use the default ZU-23-2 of DCS

V0.2 log :

- Added ZIS-5 Fuel truck

- Mod Pack is JSGME ready

- All fireable units are now Combined Arms Compatible

- LODS added for better FPS

- All units are labelled "North Korea" in the mission editor

- still a little bug on the "Fire Point" of BRDM-1, I can't correct the connector as I do not have the original 3d file.

NOTE :

I'm not the author of the originals 3D models.They are FREE models with VALID LICENCE for game mods & machinima movies. I've reworked meshes & textures.

Licence is valid ONLY for free distribution.

Except, UAZ-452 & BRDM-1 converted from BEZCL Vehicle Upgrade Pack to work well with latest build of DCS World.

BRDM-1 & UAZ- are bit High-Poly for games, be careful for low-end PC's.

DOWNLOAD HERE DCS 1.2 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzy06scTcPcnazBxRy01Tjh6blk/view?usp=sharing

DOWNLOAD HERE DCS 1.5 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzy06scTcPcndnV5ZmZsYklKRTA/view?usp=sharing

D3KPB.jpg

zmq4.jpg

Sanstitre-1.jpg

Edited by Lilkiki
  • Like 3

Great ¡¡¡

I love it. Hopefully we will use it very soon with the Mig-15 Bis.

PD: I´ve noted something when this wonderful North Korean Mod is used with the edited Bezcl Vehicles Upgrade Pack. When both are installed in Mods/Tech the North Korean UAZ and BDRM-1 aren´t labeled as " North Korean". Instead they are labeled twice the same together with the same UAZ and BDRM-1 from the russian upgrade pack. Also the UAZ and BDRM-1 from North Korea didn´t show the North Korean Red/Yellow Star.

If i erase the Russian Upgrade pack, the North Korean Pack works perfect.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Thanks guys ! Hope you like them ;)

EDIT : THIS IS WRONG !

@Esac : this is because the Bezcl Vehicules Upgrade Pack has not a VALID file structure for the latest DCS World Core.

I will look if I can repack it with a good structure soon.

SEE HERE : http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2323591&postcount=22

Edited by Lilkiki

Very nice, I hope discussion with ED goes well and your mods are included!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

awesome work as always !

thanks for your time in such talented projects.

it will add better immersion in missions and campain with F86 !

keep on those good addons mod

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

• 5 weeks later...
Thanks guys ! Hope you like them ;)

@Esac : this is because the Bezcl Vehicules Upgrade Pack has not a VALID file structure for the latest DCS World Core.

I will look if I can repack it with a good structure soon.

Any chance for this?

Thanks Lilkiki.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Any chance for this?

Thanks Lilkiki.

Hi Esac, unfortunately, I said something wrong before, the structure folder is not in cause here.

It is the name of textures which can not be changed due to 3DSMax textured shaders (EDM export). As I do not have Bezcl models in Max format, I can't modify this.

The only way comes to my mind is to activate Bezcl Mod (desactivate North Korea Mod) via JSMGE when you need his textures, and vice-versa for North Korea Units.

I've repacked the Bezcl Mod for JSMGE here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzy06scTcPcnb0p6S3VuektZSjQ/view?usp=sharing

Very sorry for this

• 1 month later...