tracers?

DSSRapidfire

• ED Team

hi

please confirm if it is single player or multiplayer?

if you can attach your dcs log folder zipped straight after it happens that would be great. ( guide in my signature )

we do have some tracer issues reported, one is if there is to much sustained tracer fire it will flood and stop producing the effect.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

hi

please confirm if it is single player or multiplayer?

if you can attach your dcs log folder zipped straight after it happens that would be great. ( guide in my signature )

we do have some tracer issues reported, one is if there is to much sustained tracer fire it will flood and stop producing the effect.

thanks

Instant dogfight spitfire caucuses

Single player

all so no hit effects on FW190's

dcs.zip

Edited by DSSRapidfire

• ED Team

Thanks for the logs, I just had a try myself and I am seeing tracer and hits on the FW190s

are you using any modifications?

I would try a cleanup and repair just to be sure nothing strange is going on.

let me know how you get on

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thanks for the logs, I just had a try myself and I am seeing tracer and hits on the FW190s

are you using any modifications?

I would try a cleanup and repair just to be sure nothing strange is going on.

let me know how you get on

no mods vanilla install fresh.

I did a cleanup and repair; still, I see the first initial tracers but no ball tracer after it comes out from the gun.

no hit effects.

I still have squirrelly joystick issues, i.e I barely move the stick and the plane wobbles real bad.

especially around the yaw axis.

gladiator pro mk II

saitek rudder pedals,

this is the only plane I have this issue with the P51 no wobbles in yaw axis.

:joystick:

thanks for trying.

GTX 1080 8 gb ram latest drivers and GeForce...384.76

Edited by DSSRapidfire

• 5 weeks later...