[RESOLVED]DCS 1.5.7 stutters heavily unit related

@ED and @BIGNEWY,

A big big thanks for finally fixing this bug. It was the LR radars that were causing the problems.

I just ran the Gori Valley mission that I initially discovered this error with (the first post in this thread), and it is working much much much better, like butter. Smooth, no stutters from the DCS engine anymore.

If we could have EDs attention to also look at the following list, that would be great!

https://github.com/FlightControl-Master/MOOSE/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22DCS+bug%22

Especially the S_EVENT_PLAYER_ENTER_UNIT bug in DCS multi player is one that requires a fix for many people!

https://github.com/FlightControl-Master/MOOSE/issues/692

Sven

• Like 1

[TABLE][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]|

[/TABLE]

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bignewy & ED, thanks for the fix :thumbup: Much appreciated!

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

• ED Team

Good to hear we have resolved this one.

Thanks for the kind words, we always get there in the end :)

I will mark this resolved and close now

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2