[REPORTED]Hornet Hot Rearm question

BlueAngel

I never use easy comm, is that necessary with the hornet? Id like to know if I must change it.

No you don't I was mislead with this info too. You just need to be engine off, and have the canopy open, and be at a friendly base that has supplies for what you request.

I can't believe this hot rearm/weapon BIT issue wasn't solved with this latest update. Is it a hard thing to handle?

(I'm not criticizing, literally just asking if this is a hard issue to tackle)

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.

I can’t believe sounds a LOT like criticism to me.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d like it fixed to, but this is early access and we have to accept that a few issues may take time

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

I can't believe this hot rearm/weapon BIT issue wasn't solved with this latest update. Is it a hard thing to handle?

(I'm not criticizing, literally just asking if this is a hard issue to tackle)

It works perfectly for me.

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

• 1 month later...

I cannot rearm at all at Groom Lake. Friendly Air Field, ground units present. Total cold start. I have tried with no systems at + open can to no avail, I have also tried APU and Batt on. No joy. All other aircraft can, and have rearmed. I have tried to arm with same munitions already rearmed onto other airframes.

It is worth noting, that I cannot communicate with ground crew at all.