VNAO T-45 Goshawk

18 minutes ago, Vettefan said:

Had the same issue before: Check that the VNAOT45FM.dll is not quarantined by your virus scanner! - setting an exception in the virus scanner and restoring the .dll from quarantine solved it for me!

Good luck!

Thanks for the input. It must be something related, but not this exactly, sadly, still the same 😞  I already had the whole dcs.openbeta beta folder under an exception

PS: after waiting so long, a little bit is no problem... eventually I shall get it working 😛

48 minutes ago, Vettefan said:

But a new one:

Does anyone know whether I can control the engine throttle up / down via the keyboard (Num+ / Num-)? (I cannot yet find an option in the settings, just an "axis control") - I have to currently use my keyboard as my HOTAS needs replacement...   😕

Cheers

Yeah i want to control the throttle with keyboard too 😞

• Like 1

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ive got exactly the same problem as SVKsniper. My install path is correct - Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\VNAO_T45 - I have no antivirus software other than Windows 10 and no other mods installed. 

I have unblocked the VNAOT45FM.dll by right clicking and properties and I have set up an exception within the Windows 10 anti-virus settings. I just can`t figure out what is wrong.

Edited by John Day

33 minutes ago, nibbylot said:

Can you send a picture of the install path so we can be sure its in the right place? Should match this.

It is on the same path as the other mods. ALthough now that I see it, my mods folder has no capital letter... whilst yours is "Mods". AFAIK this should not be case sensitive (I mean, all other mods do work :P), but there is no harm in trying.

Also if the problem was a wrong path, I shouldn't be able to see the module installed, flight the instant actions and actually see the AI controlled T-45, should I?

EDIT: nah... I changed mods folder name to Mods, but nothing changed, as expected XD

imagen.png

Edited by Darcaem

Is it planned to have a fully working 2.5.6 version ?   Many things work in 2.5.6 but some don't .  I suppose this is impossible to solve without changing in the EFM DLL itself ? Despite this, this is overall very nice to play and well done.

Oh, great, a long awaited replacement for the now broken MB-339 (bummer!) is finally here

What???!!!

Had to test as the MB-339 was one of the first I tested with the new clouds.
You're right. Some of the cockpit animations are broken. Didn't notice that.
Apart from that, it flies fine. Cold start can be a little tricky though!
Well, I hope they'll release the paid one soon!!!
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Vettefan said:

Norton AntiVirus defined the VNAOT45FM.dll as malware and constantly quarantined it. I set this file as an exception and now I can enter the cockpit without any issues!

I guess you should put that Norton malware in quarantine and then just remove it... dealwithit.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Loving this so far. Only issues I've seem to have found so far is I created a mission and went to fly it and it would not track the tacan to the boat. I was using supercarrier and had the correct tacan tuned in and it was turned on. I could track airfields fine using tacan, just not the boat. I switched over to the F-18 a got up in the air and it tracked the boats tacan fine so it appears the boat has turned it on. And second issue was the mirrors are not reflecting anything at all, just a solid black surface where the reflections should be. 

Really amazing mod!! the details! especially the cockpit, its amazing. Thanks a lot for share your work, congratulations! My humble contribution to your effort and passion (for now):

Edited by Zukov
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, Zukov said:

Really amazing mod!! the details! especially the cockpit, its amazing. Thanks a lot for share your work, congratulations! My humble contribution to your effort and passion (for now):

Awesome video!!!

This is the latest and greatest link for download.

I would like to personally apologize as we simply underestimated the interest in this aircraft. We are flattered and humbled by the positive feedback and excitement.

Thank you all!

https://ufile.io/aoi5uv40

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

How many guys who are having the lock out of the pit problem had the game install their saved game folder named as "DCS" instead of "DCS.openbeta"?  Mine is DCS and I've the problem, it's there but even building my own missions can't get into the jet, either as player or client.  And I am on the beta version.

Edited by Nodak