Release: Sim-Mod Air Base Ground Texture Beta2

grandsurf

Ok, here is the first Part of my Lo-FC Stuff, the Airbase Ground Texture Beta2 Summer Version in narrow collaboration with sim-mod team. For more Infos and the download from Lockonfiles.com pls click on the Picture.

Problems and questions with this test can cleared here or in ours Sim-Mod Forum.

Importantly: To use the "Extreme" Texture Version your Graphic Card must support Textures over 4096pix and for the "High" Version over 2048pix!

You can Test your Card simply here.

Everything with graphic problems uninstall please the Runway textures again. Then download to You please for the High version this file and for the extreme version this file and copie the respective files in your Temptexture Folder for testing. Then, please, says to me whether something changes. Please, also checks which texture size supports your graphics card at most!

Stay tuned for more...

beta2.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all time and effort Grandsurf and all the team .......... it is appreciated, will download later after all the initial fuss is over

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

I really can see details on 150x135 px picture...

Hmm at me also something wrong or what cause I don't see differences between default and Grandsurf... I changed cfg and still nothing.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I copied "EXTREME_GRANDSURF.cdds" into "C:\Programme\Eagle Dynamics\Lock On\Bazar\World". My cfg Entries are

WaterQuality = 3;

FogQuality = 1;

SceneFile = "High";

TextureCollections

{

highFolder = ".\\Bazar\\TempTextures\\";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\EXTREME_GRANDSURF.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\HIGH_GRANDSURF.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\MID_GRANDSURF.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\Terrain\\Surface\\High\\LandTexturesBMP.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\Terrain\\Surface\\High\\LandTexturesTGA.cdds";

spring = ".\\Bazar\\Terrain\\Surface\\High\\LandTexturesSprBMP.cdds";

spring = ".\\Bazar\\Terrain\\Surface\\High\\LandTexturesSprTGA.cdds";

I hope I made it right

Bye, Smith 8)

Lock On 1.12b;HOTAS Cougar;SIMPED-F16/C;G15 Keyboard;G5 Mouse;TrackIR 4: PRO;TrackClip Pro;

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 (2.4GHz);4096MB RAM;1024MB nVidia GeForce 7950 GX2

I have also good CFG and high_grandsurf.cdds is in correct path (bazar\world) and still no differences, my graphic cards uses textures up to 4096 so it isn't problem.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ