Game exits when helicpoter crashes/blows up

Slayer

I hope one of the devs reads this post and puts this into the patch they are working on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

Good find.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

I can confirm that this fix works, but it's a bit of a shame, as ED seem to have included a bunch of stuff to make it possible to program the x52's lights/MFD using lua scripting from the game.

I was looking forward to getting all of the LEDs working for push-buttons etc, so to have to disable it all for stability is disappointing. Would be great if the patch could address this (if it's an ED issue - if it's saitek's fault I guess we're screwed).

I have a Logitech Freedom and also got the same problem the very first flight, and crash that I had.

I had all the graphics setting on high with cockpit resolution on 512 and water or normal. I only used these settings for my very first time. When I crashed my heli, the game crashed too. I then set everything to medium with cockpit resolution on 256, and visible range to high.

I haven't got this problem again since my first crash.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

no problems here...

I recently had a problem and it looks like it may have been one of the rotaries on my X52 Pro, that I had assigned as zoom function, may have worn out. So, I moved the zoom function to the other rotary and so far no problems with Black Shark..

Latest Saitek Drivers with Saitek Beta2 SST Software.

:joystick:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR