1.2 include 1.1

Oh good. I dont mind if 1.2 is compatible with 1.1 just without Su25T, and vice versa.

I wouldnt think so, as it makes no sense to include 1.1 in 1.2, but to me it does make sense to make these add-ons like I think MSFS has them.

Plane add-ons. And then patches apply to the core game, and include patches to the add-on only if you have it.

Oh good. I dont mind if 1.2 is compatible with 1.1 just without Su25T, and vice versa.

I wouldnt think so, as it makes no sense to include 1.1 in 1.2, but to me it does make sense to make these add-ons like I think MSFS has them.

Plane add-ons. And then patches apply to the core game, and include patches to the add-on only if you have it.

The problem becomes online compatibility.

From lockon.ru site.

"The "Lock On: Black Shark" add-on will include all the content of "Lock On: Flaming Cliffs" and is consider a further evolution of this product series."

Notice the word "all"

In English this has a very limited number of meanings.

• Like 1

Cheers.

Lock On 1.2 game features will include:

Fully 3D cockpit that is 6 DOF compliant.

Mouse interactive cockpit that allows the player to use their mouse to active buttons, switches, etc. in the cockpit.

The most realistic avionics systems ever in a PC combat flight simulation. The level of modeling even exceeds Falcon 4.0 with all its community mods.

Advanced Flight Model that provides the most realistic helicopter flight physics of any PC helicopter simulation.

Complete damage model with advanced physics.

Alternate "Casual Mode" for users not interested in all the realistic systems and flight dynamics.

New military ground objects.

Improved AI for air and ground vehicles.

Two 30+ mission campaigns.

All training missions with voice over narration.

New ground vehicles weapons.

As an add-on, users must already have a copy of Lock On: Modern Air Combat or Lock On Gold.

There will be both a download and CD version. For both versions:

If you already have Flaming Cliffs, it will add all the 1.2 content.

If you don't have Flaming Cliffs, it will upgrade Lock On to 1.2 standard but it will not include the Su-25T and Flaming Cliffs missions and campaigns.

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/03-enhanced-games/game-lock-on-12-black-shark.html

Someone should let naturalpoint know.

Chizh said, Russian Black Shark will require FC to work. About English version i dunno...

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Including ALL the content of 1.1 would make more sense (planes at least & campaigns probably). If 1.2 is not compatible with 1.1n online & the AFM planes of 1.1 are not in 1.2, people who "upgrade" will lose the ability to fly those planes!

Making newcomers to LO (not using LO Gold) buy 1.1 as well as 1.2 would be a bad look when it would all fit on 1 disk & E.D.'s - it would appear they were just forcing you to spend money for the 1.1 disk because they can...

The people who don't already have 1.1 won't care if they're included in so far as they're not loosing anything, but then you'll fragment the market with people more interested in the 25/25T buying 1.1n & forming a little ghetto & those who want the Ka50 getting 1.2 & those who only fly fast movers stuck between 1.02, 1.1 & 1.2

Cheers.