A new addon with a Tu 160 Blackjack!!!

i 185

:icon_jook :icon_jook :icon_jook :icon_jook :icon_jook :icon_jook :mad: A Tu160 addon whould be awesome ,largest and heaviest combat aircraft with huge power and firepower!!!A flyable mig31, mig 25, su24 whould be much more interesting than f16,and ah 64 appache these are rather lame!

• Like 1

:icon_jook :icon_jook :icon_jook :icon_jook :icon_jook :icon_jook :mad: A Tu160 addon whould be awesome ,largest and heaviest combat aircraft with huge power and firepower!!!A flyable mig31, mig 25, su24 whould be much more interesting than f16,and ah 64 appache these are rather lame!

Go make your own sim then, quit ranting over stuff that none of us have a say in.

Theater is to small for this kind of craft.

Also flying ~24h mission in MP would bore the hell out of me.

You can fly Tu-160, or even B-1B in Flight Simulator 2004. (even with 16x time skip, it takes a lot of time)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

I think ED should make an troll pack addon that includes serveral high detail animated troll models with great death sequences. So I could line them all up and bomb them with my Su-25 in one pass with RBK salvo to satisfy my growing frustration.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Just keep gremlins away :D

It doesn't work anymore (remember, XP is the standard now) ;)

No, but it will flush you back to win from the game... btw, is Alt+Tab disabled in later versions of lockon? (i'm in 1.02 and it's a bit frustraiting)

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.