New BlackShark Vid !

Hawkeye

The video also highlighted the need for a new dust effect. Not just making it round but having intelligent ground effects- there wouldn't be much of any dust while flying over grass or during winter terrain.

I hope theres an option for turning the downwash/dust on or off in the options,like the afterburner option avaliable now ;)

EDIT: afterburner lol i mean heat blur!!

Be Good..Be Strong..:drink: ;)

For what its worth; I like the dust effect. No major issues there. :)

Great work work ED and you already sold a copy to me.

You may not have my money yet and I dont have the game but its just a matter of when. :icon_supe

And I really dont give a toss about the music (good or bad [who really cares?] ). Cheers for the video. Appreciated.

Read to bother hands their on time much too with people only that bit little the.

Is it just me, or are those trees "SpeedTree" tech, or basic flat trees? Need to see more of those, close up.....

Also, need to see the "Black" Black shark...

And need to see it to blow stuff up...

And need to see it fly fast + low...

... and so many other things I need to see. Not gonna sleep for a week now (no, not from the music)

Is it just me, or are those trees "SpeedTree" tech, or basic flat trees? Need to see more of those, close up.....

They look bog standard to me mate.

Read to bother hands their on time much too with people only that bit little the.

Has anyone else noticed the truck cabs have transparent windows with drivers yet?

Or am I just slow off the boat? :rolleyes: Nice LOD on them too. :)

Excellent video!! I love helo sims, and to get both a jet sim and a helo sim in one package is awesome.

However, that video made me wonder who was flying the helicopter. Was that some paparazzi journalist following some big celebrity trying to sneak away from the public in a military convoy? Was it Britney Spears in one of those vehicles, screaming at her driver to step on that pedal, step on that damn pedal!!?? :D

I want to get away, I wanna fly away.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

- Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away

Anyone able to quote on the specs of the machine running the flight sequence?

Looks mighty good.

As for the shadows, you wouldn't see them at flight RPMs, but can you see them in BS when they're static?

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anyone able to quote on the specs of the machine running the flight sequence?

P4 3.2GHz, GF6800GS, 1 GB RAM DDR2-533, quoted from Chizh on the Russian forum. Keep in mind though, that using the AVI-Maker, one can set the settings to maximum for the render. It was actually flown with medium settings.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Excelent video! We will have to learn to fly just low enough not to create that dust trail that will be visible from miles away.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

yeah...looks mighty good. Hopefully we can get some new explosions and dust effects.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|