Like to try again LO

Hi Guys looking through the forums it seems theres still a lot of prob's with this game. I boxed mine back up after 3mth of trying 2 yrs ago when I blamed my old 1.8mhz AMD G-Forse 2 agp 256mb for its crashes and lack of control even after I bought the NEW X45 ( Telling her indoors it was a must have). But some of you stuck with it & your pic look great (I take my hat off to you all) IF I try again later to-nite

1 What patches in what order should i use and from where

2 will I need a profile patch for the X45 ( something I remember down loaded???i think any help for this ageing Pilot

Regards...Dodger_jnr

Guest IguanaKing

You should still be able to run it, as long as you have all of your graphics settings turned down. The original version of LO was found to have a compatibility issue with Windows 98 and ME as well, IIRC. So, if you have anything less than Windows XP the original release of LO is going to give you problems. But...I believe this issue was resolved in the subsequent patches. The latest version for that is version 1.02. Try having a look at www.lo-mac.com to get that patch. See if that works for you, then you can consider buying Flaming Cliffs.

Hope this helps. :D

Thanks for that info guys just been looking at the movie site!! unbelievable!! I have upgraded now guys to xp 2.8mhz cpu, ati256, 1gb ram, and like advise given to a newbie earlyer I to trained on the A10 only

in between the C TDT even compleated 1st campagne battle but just blue screened on start of 2nd, I'll stayed tuned from now on see how it go's

thanks again

Dodge...out