Bluedrake42

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like the Israel and Colombian Kfir and Africans Cheetah

tGBUt.jpg

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

The Mirage III/5 is very similar in size to the F-5 (they're both pretty small)

Measuring across the wingpoints and nose-to-tail, yes, but the Mirage V body is fatter, weighs about 60% more, has almost twice the wingspan. So I understand when Ramstein says he felt the Mirage was a lot larger :).

Mirage III and V are really pretty planes, either with or without canards. Hope someone will do them as DCS modules someday.

I do recall RAZBAM hinting at a Cheetah as a possible (distant?) future product, even shown a render.

As to F-5 vs Mirage III size like emg said above, dimensions may be similar but Mirage has a much larger wing area and voluminous fuselage, I wouldn't be surprised if it's considerably weightier than F-5.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

I'm kinda afraid, razbam is quiet about mirage these days.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Mirage III and V are really pretty planes, either with or without canards. Hope someone will do them as DCS modules someday.

I do recall RAZBAM hinting at a Cheetah as a possible (distant?) future product, even shown a render.

As to F-5 vs Mirage III size like emg said above, dimensions may be similar but Mirage has a much larger wing area and voluminous fuselage, I wouldn't be surprised if it's considerably weightier than F-5.

I was just stating that in real life you can really see the sizes.. the F-5 is tiny compared... totally different aircraft.. I just di a compare and contrast... the wings on the Mirage are freaking huge surface area... I shouldn't have even brought it up... it contrast in sizes of the range from tiny to huge,, the F-100 was huge compared to the F-86. The F-4 Phantom has tiny wings, which are really spoilers for stability, push by raw thrust... in the extreme...

F-4 Phantom has 3,600 gallons (U.S.) of fuel with the centerline tank full.

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

A Mirage III is definately on my wishlist! Very clean, very elegant, very fast! I have developed a love for 2nd generation jets over the last few years and the more we get in DCS the better!

Seriously guys, I try to check this thread twice a week to see what it was created for " MIRAGE 2000 SCREENSHOT ", and all I find is dozens of pages filled by junk and variously speculation/request posts

Please mods, that wouldn't hurt anyone to remove all of them and make it a locked thread where only RAZBAM could post picts...

Let 'em create a separate blabla thread elsewhere

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

hueyman +100

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

There should probably be a separate thread for discussion, but also how many screenshots do you think the devs are going to post? It's funny to think people are expecting screenshots all the time lol.

That's not the subject here mate.

Simple : The thread title is : " Mirage 2000 Screenshots "

So, as a common DCS Forums user, I click the thread link to see and admire Mirage 2000 screenshots. Then I have to cope with 90 pages and 890+ posts, only to read people whining, complaining it takes too long, expressing their preference of the Rafale and so on ... all that to see only a couple of screenshots, ( sorry, probably five times that as it looks like people feels happy to QUOTE the same post containing picts over and over and over, like if we didn't know what subject we're talking about ).

This is just called flooding or posting for purpose other than ( well, I dunno actually :mobile:). Nothing wrong with free talking such subjects, but why not creating a " Mirage fighter enthusiasts " thread ? So you could allow people interested in RAZBAL incoming module to check the thread regularly and see the evolution and related news, and not the entire life of each member ;)

But it's only my opinion, if it's OK for the majority to spend 40 mins digging pages to look at 4-5 screenshots, then I'm OK with that

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, I watch every new post here, not occasionally and I have no problem with the discussions.

You have the option to get an update mail once a week, so you don't have to drop in regularly.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Hueyman, the best place to go for what you are looking for is RAZBAM facebook page photos. I can't believe I am encouraging anyone to go to that bloody awful place, but it would provide you with what you are asking for. You still have to scroll through some non mirage 2000 pictures but at least you won't have to dirty your eyes with our words.

Edited by Rangi
punctuation

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing " dirty " or so in reading you, that wasn't just the initial goal of the thread.

Anyway, yes there is FB but there is also more specialized place like here.

But after all, just nitpicking here and it's no big deal at all, as long as everyone benefits from that, that's OK

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Where are my magic? :)

Nothing to say but awesome!

Edited by dartuil

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

HI are they still working on the Miriage or did they terminated this project, I kinda not really following this project. but would love to buy it if it is going to be released anytime soon

https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims ...info post, (...)"and now DCS"

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Yep, it seems like it. FB post also says he "took the M2000 for a spin in DCS after a while of absence" so they already have a working model, and from the videos in prior posts weapon systems coming up nicely etc. So they simply took a break for the real life issues and are now back on working on the Mirage, it seems.

Shagrat