DCS Mirage 2000C Discussion

Bluedrake42

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice teaser! Really looks amazing. The newsletter was a happy surprise. I didn't know the module was so close to release, but perhaps I haven't been following the forums enough lately. This is a must buy for me, if the reactions on the forum look positive after release.

Two questions, I need to ask before deciding whether to pre-order or not:

1) Will the initial release (open beta) contain a campaign?

2) Will the campaign be based in the Black Sea map or NTTR?

*edited for clarity*

Edited by OnlyforDCS

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Two questions, I need to ask before deciding whether to pre-order or not:

1) Will the initial release contain a campaign?

2) Will the campaign be based in the Black Sea map or NTTR?

to 1:

Key Features that the DCS: Mirage 2000C by RAZBAM will include:

Advanced flight model providing realistic performance and flight characteristics

Highly detailed 3D model and animations

Highly detailed and accurate 6 DOF cockpit with mouse-interactive controls

Realistic modelling of the aircraft systems including electrical, fuel, hydraulics, lighting, engine and navigation

High resolution 3D model and cockpit textures, including specular and bump mapping

Inflight programmable INS

Synthetic runway display on HUD

Realistic HUD and weapons systems including:

Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground cannon

Magic II and Super 530D Air-to-Air missiles

Matra rocket pods

CCIP and CCRP bomb delivery

Realistic afterburner and over-wing vapour effects

Numerous skins

Instant action, single, and training missions as well as a campaign

Training that includes interactive and video lessons.

Main-Module: F-16C, AH-64D

Maps: Syria, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Caucasus, 1944 Normandy, NTTR

Hardware: VKB Gunfighter mk.2 Pro, WinWing Orion F16, VKB T-Rudder, HP Reverb G2

PC Specs: Intel 13900K, ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-5800 RAM, GeForce RTX 4090, Win 11x64

Yea I want to know that as well because the French know how to make a good looking helmet :)

cyborg_by_cigognes-d4a760n.jpg

I know now we get this helmet.

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornados, Fulcrums with Flankers, M2000 with rafale... FIXED.

• Like 1

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Congrats RAZBAM and M2M.

Now only waithing for steam realese.

TKS.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

Somebody knows if we are getting the afm/efm the first day?

That depends on the status of the AFM. We are working to have a beta version ready ASAP.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."