TH Hotas

weeb

Can someone do me a favour.?

I'm making a joystick mount for my TM Hotas and I downloaded the plates dimensions template from TM but their measurements don't appear to be the same as mine. Have the joysticks dimensions changed since the template was made?. Can someone please measure their base plate, length and breadth, and the 4 holes in the middle of the plate centre to centre and let me know what you get. I think I must be going mad here. My dimensions are completely different from the attached. :joystick:

Cheers

weeb

TMresized.jpg

Windows 7 64 Home Premium, i5 3570K (3.4 @ 4.4GHz), Asus P8Z77-V LX, 16GB dual channel 1600 ram, EVGA Nvidia GTX980ti, 240 GB OCZ SSD, 3 TB Raptor, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas and Throttle, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder pedals.

I have done Evil and the dimensions are different. I was thinking for example say someone asks someone else to make a mount for them and they use the TM template, it aint gonna fit. I'll give TM a bell and see what they say.

Windows 7 64 Home Premium, i5 3570K (3.4 @ 4.4GHz), Asus P8Z77-V LX, 16GB dual channel 1600 ram, EVGA Nvidia GTX980ti, 240 GB OCZ SSD, 3 TB Raptor, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas and Throttle, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder pedals.

yeah, i see your point. maybe the1 from TM is just a conversion from an inch to mm? how far off the dimensions are from what you've got?

STEAM

asus p8z68-v gen3, 2600k@4,5ghz(w/c), 16gb, 1080ti(w/c), ch fighterstick/gvl224-4000-8, ch pro throttle, Oculus Rift CV1+Touch, thrustmaster tx

Cheers Hans, that's what I was looking for.

I realize now what I have done. I feel really stupid now, but I printed TM's stencil off, and they had designed it in landscape so it default printed in landscape not portrait. I was having a blonde moment. Thanks to both of you, matter is resolved.