selling Thrustmaster Warthog extensions

Sahaj

Green Spring kit

Hi,

I ordered the Green spring with the O-ring, and hoodies kit. Sahaj contacted me quickly regarding the current shipping situation and I paid for the extra UPS shipping. The item arrived in 3 days, from Poland to Wisconsin, super fast. It was well packed and after installing it my Warthog is much nicer to fly. I'm not fighting the overly heavy resistance of the stock spring making flight much smoother and comfortable. Excellent product, wish I would of found it sooner, highly recommended.

Hi all,

a lot new sim projects are progressing and NEW players are joining our rangs, those are good news for the community in general.

I am still working on making the Warthog a better stick with all the accessories for the stick and flight gear in general.

Check out my website: http://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com

Moreover look at the newest video with new HOODIES' styles and materials - a nice addtion to keep your precious flying gear dust free:

- HOODIES VIDEO, sorry no preview available on that forum.

The best way to contact me is still via FB, Instagram, WhatsApp +49 170 9848 976 or email: warthog.extensions.by.sahaj@gmail.com

Enjoy!

S! Sahaj

463396954_bestdealMarineCamoGreenSpringO-ring.thumb.jpg.4ee81b4df05efd3394eb8d60f5c36e59.jpg

Edited by Sahaj

kpt. pil. / Capt. Sahaj

Oficer Operacyjny

1. Eskadra Myśliwska / 1. Pułk Lotniczy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My CH Fighterstick stopped working after 12 years of use, and since i already had the warthog throttle in use for about a year, i decided to replace My CH with a warthog stick.

I will try to describe the difference in handling of those two sticks.

The CH is made of sturdy industrial grade plastic, it mowes smooth and comfortably around all four directions with the same soft resistance all the way and has a slightly squishy center.

The warthog turned out to be a completely different animal. Made of metal with a rigid center position you had to (compared the CH) use excessive force to move in any direction.

My muscle memory built up by years and years of using the CH went right out the window. To use an anology it was like i had replaced a ballpen (CH) with a heavy duty Warthog Meat cleaver.

I quickly came to the conclution that i either had to send the warthog back and replace it with another CH stick or to look around and se if it was possible to find a softer spring.

A search for a solution via google and youtube led me to Sahaj's website http://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com where i found what i was looking for, a softer (green) spring for the warthog, and

(to make a long story short) The new spring landed in my mailbox this monday and i replaced it yesterday ..... And what a difference!!! ... The stick now feels more like 50/50 Warthog/CH

and thats a compromise that works for me.

Cheers

GRIZZ

Edited by <51>GRIZZLY

Two days ago I got the 7.5cm extension for my Warthog stick from warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com. It was delivered this morning. That’s a plus. Then tested. A recalibration was not necessary, simply connect the supplied cable, done. My first try with the lovley Mi-8 was ... completely different. Only through this extension the entries are already more precise than without. I have to get used to it a little bit now. Conclusion: I can only recommend it. :thumbup:

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

I received my Green Spring for my Warthog Stick a week ago and am highly satisfied with the lower spring tension it provides and it makes the stick a lot smoother (the heavier spring causes binding between the moving parts in the stick base) and it re-centers perfectly. I highly recommend the Green Spring for users who use the standard stick base (without an extension). Personally I think the Warthog Stick base should come standard with this spring (my opinion!). Here's a video I made to show how easy it is the move the stick with moderate/light finger pressure:

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased the Realsimulator F18 grip, but the grip comes with a sleeve collar that would not fit the original Sahaj Extension as the inner diameter of the sleeve collar was less than the outer diameter of the extension. See posting to the forum

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=278859&highlight=realsimulator&page=13

Based on advise I ordered the Virpil 100 mm extension, but again the sleeve collar did not fully go over the extension, unlike other experiences. In the meantime I contacted Sahaj with the pictures, he immediately understood the issue and was able to manufacture a custom dimensioned 100 mm sleeve that arrived yesterday. Fits perfectly and adds that extra precision to the already excellent FSSB R3 base.

Excellent focus and a satisfied end user. Would and will use again

IMG_3720.thumb.jpeg.b01af8cbd72ce1e291fbcbcc8e7c0e10.jpeg

PC: 9980XE @ 64GB RAM /2080Ti, Samsung C49RG90

Joystick bases: VKB GFIII, FSSB R3L, Brunner CLS-E, Virpil Mongoos CM2

Joystick grips: Realsimulator (F-18CGRH, F-16SGRH-CE), VKB (MCG Pro, F-14, KG-12), Virpil Warbrd

Throttles: Virpil CM2, Kantorrin,

Other: TrackIR, TM MFDx2 (Cubesim Screenx2), Virpil Control Panel 1

Just for general information. In the past I tried the green spring. It's a big improvement. I've now tried the 10CM extention and it's way better than using the green spring. It also works perfect with the stock black spring.

If you have the room. Go for the extention.

Buzz

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just received the set of hoodies, 20cm extension, and blue spring from Sahaj. Love it! Excellent quality, installation was easy, and everything was packed very tightly. Sahaj was super friendly and had it shipped same day.

I would post a picture, however I was using a home-concocted PVC center-stick setup, and I tried to modify it to accommodate the extended stick. Unfortunately and expectedly, the force was too much for the PVC and it wobbles. However I have ordered the Monstertech stand with a 15cm extended adapter to accommodate the increased throw, so I should be able to put it through its paces soon :thumbup:

Ready to get into the 'Hog with this extension, super excited to use it.

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

Appreciate all the good info in your video and post.  I noticed the "Aluminum Mount" for connecting the Stick to the desk.

Custom or available for retail purchase?  If custom, could someone send specs on the product(s) used (and maybe where to find them) AND overall stick stability in use.

If market available, please advise best source(s), total costs and avails.

Actually, it looks pretty precarious, with respect to stick base movement.  For example, how well does it remain stable in a rapidly evolving, turning Dogfight.

Comments?   Recommendations?  How to buy the mount and build those parts?

"Froogle" and other users/reviewers are using same general mount designs.  I like a lot, but need a sturdy base for the stick.   Bet it works great for helicopters

Thank you !!! 

Regards,

M

The Aluminum mount comes from Monstertech, a German Company. Here ist the Link to the homepage: Link

They are rock solid in every situation. With some knowledge it is possible to build them on your own. I did so, here is a link to a post I wrote in the german forum: Link

I hope this helps,

Xoxen

BTW: I also bought the green spring as a christmas gift and will share my information later on. I own a 7cm extension and in the center when doing AAR it is till a little too stiff. I hope this will be better with the spring. I rarely find information about the combo extension + green spring. I will know at the 26th od December 😉

Edit: I just installed the green spring to replace the original spring of the Warthog base. The installation was flawless, but as always you have to take care of the plastic thread when untightening and tightening the screw of the stick (in my case the extension). Not much force, slow turnings. I greased up my base several times so I´m used to it already. The difference by just pressing the spring down when it was unassembled was not obvious. But once it was installed I immediately noticed the easier movement. As mentioned I´m using a 7cm extension and I feared it would not come back to center that easy anymore. But all works very good and I´m very satisfied with the purchase and even the combo extension/green spring works very good. I cannot wait for my first AAR with it, because there the old spring was kind of hard to move in the center region which made it harder to make very small inputs. Thanks Sahaj for your support of the community.

Edited by xoxen

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz

• 5 weeks later...

I've had the 10cm Sahaj extension on my VRpit for a while and it works beautifully.  However, beware the cable provided with the extension.  Sahaj provides an 11cm cable with his 10cm extension.  This means that if switch sticks (i.e.Warthog to F/A-18), you're going to be pulling your hair out.  I had to acquire some long thin dentist's tweezers to hold the cable head while attaching the stick because there's not enough slack to hold it with your fingers.

Does anyone know where to buy a 20cm cable for my 10cm stick extension?

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

• 1 month later...

I've ordered the soft green spring and my TM Warthog runs much more smoothly.
Aerial refueling is very easy now.
I don't know why TM does not sell the Warthog from scratch with it,
but hey - then I pay with pleasure to @Sahaj for that great product.

This is a much better way to fly, I highly recommend it!

Delivery took about a week from Poland to Germany due to corona-regulations.

Edited by Purzel
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I don't remember how many times I disassembled my TM Warthog HOTAS joystick trying to make it less stiff.  The best fix I used to have was replacing the 4 small springs with longer ones.  But still too stiff.  I'd relate to the tension I can feel in the joystick of my friend's actual aircraft and also to the movement I see in in-cockpit videos of Hornet pilots etc.  

So eventually I went ahead and splurged 41 Euro on the green spring from Sahaj: https://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/shop/warthog-green-springs/. It arrived about 3 weeks after I ordered it.  Sahaj is in Poland, I'm in Australia.

I installed it yesterday and it's perfect.  There's good recentering still and the effort to flip the A-10C II from side to side is much less.  I was pelting through gullies in Syria with much, much greater accuracy and now it's actually fun, not a mission to go for a flight.  Add that to the new clouds in DCS Open Beta 2.7 and flying in VR and I believe I now have the perfect A-10 (and Harrier and Hornet) set up.

By the way, before buying Sahaj's spring, I commissioned a local spring maker to make me a lighter spring.  They quoted me $80AUD (51 Euro) which is more expensive than Sahaj's - or about the same when you consider freight) plus - they weren't able to get their machine to do it anyway.  

Definitely consider getting Sahaj's green spring - well worth it!

my tmwh rig.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought the green tension spring to make it possible for me to use the warthog on my righthand side while on the desk. It arrived within 1 week and works perfectly.

Below you can see how i set it all up on my desk, and without the green spring this kind of setup would not be bareable for my right arm.

desktop.jpg

Four days to receive the 20 cm extension and the blue spring in France it's great, tested on DCS with the BF 109 and the FW 190 and it really changes the piloting which is more precise for tight formation flights (and not only).  

I do not regret my investment which I recommend to everyone for Warbird type planes.  

I also took the large Warthog dust cover set but the Rudder Pedals Hoodie is a bit tight for my MFG crosswind.  

Thanks to Sahaj for his quality material. 

Sorry for my English, google translator 

h5hi.jpg

Edited by MaltWhiskey

• 2 weeks later...

Just got confirmation from Sahaj that my order is shipping now 😀

I ordered a 10cm extension to start flying the Hind when my K-51 collective comes in.

EDIT: The package has arrived and installation went without a hitch!

Now I must get some spare time to start flying this baby!

Stick_extensionb.jpg

Stick_extension2b.jpg

Stick_extension1b.jpg

Edited by Leader98

• 3 months later...

Hello guys, hello Sahaj,

I recently got a silicone ring for the TM Warthog from your shop, Sahaj. Now Im wondering what kind of glue best to use to fix it in the stick and what kind of grease to use all around. Are there any recommendations you guys can give me? 🙂

• 1 month later...

Dear all,

a small update for the 'middle class' peripherals from the THRUSTMASTER family, feel free to share among your friends. 

*** NEW ADDITION TO THE WEB STORE ***

THRUSTMASTER peripherals dust covers:

- T.16000M

- TWCS Throttle

- T.Flight Rudder Pedals

t-flight-combo-covers-3-warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.jpg

For more details, please check out https://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/product-category/thrustmasters-dust-covers-other

*NEW STUFF coming soon (TPR hoodie)

kpt. pil. / Capt. Sahaj

Oficer Operacyjny

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

I had been looking at ways to improve my flying and warthog joystick control when I came across Warthog Extensions by Sahaj. Everybody who had purchased one gave a really good review and explained how it at improved the sensitivity of the TM Warthog joystick.

I wasn't sure which one I wanted so ordered the discounted pack of four extensions in black. These were promptly posted by Sahaj, who was really helpful throughout the entire buying process. They took just under a month to arrive from Poland to the UK but I think much of this time was due to customs clearing. Postage prices were really good.

I'm currently trying out the 15cm extension mounted on a Monstertech extended desk mount. The small amount of resistance you get with the cherry joystick has all gone and makes fine movements a joy to use. My helicopter flying has improved no end. Next thing is to be able to do my first inflight refuelling. I am currently flying with a centre joystick position so the ability to slightly twist the joystick to keep my wrist straight is a great advantage. Word of warning, DON'T turn it to far or you risk breaking the wires in the cable that runs through the extension to connect the stick to the base.

If I have one small, ever so tiny, comment to make the cable  for each extension could do with being about 1cm longer. Just to help those with podgy or arthritic fingers to plug the cable into the stick when fitting. I had to use a thin pair of pliers to grip the plug while fitting it into the joystick socket.

These stick extensions are a great addition to the Warthog joystick, making it a lot smoother and with finer control. I would certainly recommend them to those thinking of getting one, or even the set.

flight system.jpg

Another happy customer here. Replaced a split thrustmaster washer with one of Sahaj’s upgrades. Made a big difference and removed the vagueness I was experiencing. I also got covers for the throttle and stick. They look great and fit perfectly. Now waiting in line for a TPR pedal cover. 

great service, and a great product. Very happy. It did take a couple of weeks to arrive from Poland to the UK. But it was sent pretty much the same day, so mail delays aren’t Sahaj’s fault. 

49D96508-3CAE-4725-BAE3-9053B436E532.jpeg

• 3 months later...

I never noticed this thread earlier as I would of posted my post here instead.

My re’post goes like this.

Before I start writing this post,  I’m not affiliated with any third party hard or software company’s. I’m just posting what I think are very good quality products. 

So lets begin;

I have just purchased an extended 10cm extension for my warthog stick and also 3 dust covers and 3 remove before flight tags.

My dust covers and tags are for my extended stick and another is for the throttle and a third is for my tpr rudder pedals. The quality of the products are excellent, that goes for the dust covers, the extension, and also cable inside the extension.

Those cables are the best one’s that I have ever used, all the other cables I have, they either don’t work or they work for a short time before they need to reseated. I have owned many third party cables before and non of them come close to his cables, they are the perfect size easily attached with no real problems, unlike the other three that I have.

In my opinion, the quality of his products are so good that I’m going to buy another extension for my spare A10 stick base and then add my F18 stick on top, as an extension makes flying much more precise, and, I think everyone should have an extension added to their thrustmaster warthog hotas, except those who use their hotas on a desk top. For those people, a desk mount would add much more control and with more precise movements.

I currently use the long monstertech deskmount for the warthog. As the short deskmount will not support an extension, I don’t think, but monstertech are pricey since the uk exited brexit, but they are also excellent quality

As I said at the top, I’m not affiliated with any company or person, I’m merely telling folk that what I bought, that I was very impressed with the quality of them, that goes out to both companies

Here is the link to the websites incase anyone was wanting to check it out.

Warthog Extentions

Monster Tech

I’m sorry if this is not allowed.

Edited by bumfire

• 1 month later...

Dear all,

as promised earlier I am introducing NEW THRUSMATER TPR HOODIES!

• custom made in EU
  • good formfitting design

* NEW ADDITION TO THE WEB STORE ***

pokrowiec-2+urzadzenie.jpg

pokrowiec-1+urzadzenie.jpg

Additionally my own set of the pedals is undergoing a dumper modification at the moment. After some tests I am planning to intoduce the modification to my website. However if you are interested already then please ping me on WhatsApp/FB or drop me an email/PM and I will be able to share more info.

For more details, please check out https://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/product-category/thrustmasters-dust-covers-other

kpt. pil. / Capt. Sahaj

Oficer Operacyjny

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]