Mirage 2000 livery thread ..... on yer marks !!!

badger66

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just pulled a template out of the game files, it was in

DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Liveries\M-2000C

Home-Built Rig - | ASUS TUF Z390-Plus| i9 9900k | 2080ti | 32g G.SKILL TridentZ |Samsung 970 evos | Tagan 1100w PS | Warthog Hotas | Track ir 5 | Saitek Pedals | PFT Collective

I just pulled a template out of the game files, it was in

DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Liveries\M-2000C

Technically those are finished textures, not templates in the normal sense of the word. However, until we get the .PSD files released, starting from an existing finished skin is what's required.

My first attempt at a M2000C skin.

Hi all using the Metal2Mesh M2000C paintkit I did this desert M2000C skin tonight, it's not absolutely perfect as I'm still getting use to the psd templates so there are some mistakes but I am fairly pleased with it for a first go.

Cheers Rob.

579670869_FrenchDesertM2000C-1.thumb.jpg.6c8a80ad8fea827c03d239832e4942d8.jpg

165542837_FrenchDesertM2000C-2.thumb.jpg.cf44694bb9718cfb99e9bae67e7f1d2d.jpg

Hello guys,

Vipeerrm64 I really like your repaint, please do can share this new skin ?

Thanks in advance, Skull.

attachment.php?attachmentid=133014&d=1452993281

HAE5904 is correct this skin however was a complete re-do of a original skin using the M2M paintkit, however I have now managed to convert the M2M skins(for my P3D V3) into DCS both 1.5 and 2.0 so the above skin is now obsolete Skulleader as the M2M one is much better than mine. PM me and i'll get it to you.

Rob.

Be aware that there are some small changes when you convert them from the fsx / p3d folder. Dcs required some minor model changes. Non the less a dcs optimized pk is in the works. Btw, glad you like the original M2M 5-OP.

Cheers,

Hank

Dexter092 and Speckfire,

Great work, your repaints will be available to download ?

A great thanks in advance, Skull.

Some Aussie Skins

mirage12.jpgmirage11.jpg

screen26.jpg

Edited by Strut

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

@Skulleader, I've noticed few tweaks and fixes to do on it. Once done, I think I'll upload it, also with the PSD files in case people wants to edit it.

Unfortunately there is a good chance that the skin will stop working soon, because developers said that they are gonna edit the UWV maps... ^^;

@Skulleader, I've noticed few tweaks and fixes to do on it. Once done, I think I'll upload it, also with the PSD files in case people wants to edit it.

Unfortunately there is a good chance that the skin will stop working soon, because developers said that they are gonna edit the UWV maps... ^^;

Thanks for your answer, best regards. Skull

Hello Warmbrak and Skulleader, Thanks for the kind words. File is uploaded. Enjoy

You're the best !!!

Thanks. Skull