Question for BST/Devs/EvilBivol

Flagrum

PilotMi8, would you mind addressing a question I posed elsewhere regarding the Huey armament?

Are you planning on adding more weapon options, or can the H version Huey not carry any other weapons than those currently available?

• ED Team
PilotMi8, The sling load cargo mass affect to the UH-1H AFM?

Guys! It would not be logical to do otherwise!:)

Model cable (rope) and of cargo are close enough to the real and CERTAINLY affect the dynamics of helicopter flight!:smilewink:

PilotMi8, would you mind addressing a question I posed elsewhere regarding the Huey armament?

Are you planning on adding more weapon options, or can the H version Huey not carry any other weapons than those currently available?

Me, me, me, me! Mr Teacher, my question! ;)

Hello guys,

One question please, is it possible in the Huey to tune a TACAN freq. converted to a VOR freq in order to use it in the NAV (ILS) radio?

This .pdf shows the equivalence between TACAN and VOR. The Huey's nav radio is limited to 108.0 - 117.95 Mhz range. Can we use it with actual TACANs in DCS escenery?

http://www.e-haf.org/PublicFTP/320/UPLOAD_FOLDER/Charts/VOR%20Frequencies%20to%20TACAN%20Channel%20list.pdf

Best Regards.

A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow. General George S. Patton.