ANNOUNCEMENT - DCS: MiG-21bis

Cobra847

Back in mid 90's my guard unit got to support 1st Cav's rotation @ NTC an having nvr heard a sonic boom b4 when it happend I was like ok where's the bunker, an who's accidentally dropping arty on the base:cry::megalol: sry for offtopic just came to mind when u mentioned sonic booms :D

Edited by Call911

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in mid 90's my guard unit got to support 1st Cav's rotation @ NTC an having nvr heard a sonic boom b4 when it happend I was like ok where's the bunker, an who's accidentally dropping arty on the base:cry::megalol: sry for offtopic just came to mind when u mentioned sonic booms :D
yep! I'm situated between the air base and the live fire range where they use anything from 9mm to 155mm sometimes it is hard to tell and outside it sure is loud.

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

• 3 weeks later...
So nobody really "has" it.

Pretty much this.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

This was louder than some of the sonic booms we have, early this morning around 04:29 local time Yawn!

Will be up shortly still processing...

Edited by Alicatt

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

I'm curious about the Indiegogo campaign. If Leatherneck simulation doesn't have our money, and we can't get a refund. Who in the world has all our money?

Beczl has the indiegogo money. The other members of the development team have continued on without it.

• 2 weeks later...
How come he has all the money and he is not sharing with this guys?

Mods: :helpsmilie:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

How come he has all the money and he is not sharing with this guys?

It's a matter of time before this post gets snuffed

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

That's not a discussion for here.

:lol:

Oh-Ok Darth Maul :unsure:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

How long we must wait for that release?I think it is ready?

Hopefully we won't be waiting much longer. Being patient is all we can do right now though, just give the devs the time they need and I'm sure they'll release a great product soon.

Hopefully we won't be waiting much longer. Being patient is all we can do right now though, just give the devs the time they need and I'm sure they'll release a great product soon.

By the sounds of it it seems like it is out of the developers hands. Pretty much up to ED now.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Maybe they are waiting for EDGE to be done and out as a public beta

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

My guess, is Aug 5th. That's the date the Dora becomes avalible and they normally patch immediately prior to a ship release. If the Mig is as close to release as we believe and is already with ED. Then it makes perfect sense to have them both added in that next patch.

Of course I could be completely and utterly wrong. I normally am. ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

My guess, is Aug 5th. That's the date the Dora becomes avalible and they normally patch immediately prior to a ship release. If the Mig is as close to release as we believe and is already with ED. Then it makes perfect sense to have them both added in that next patch.

Of course I could be completely and utterly wrong. I normally am. ;)

Cowboy10uk

I hope you are wrong :P

It says June on their website, and there are still 3 more days in June;)

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

I hope you are wrong :P

It says June on their website, and there are still 3 more days in June;)

Well technically, if they have finished all the work and sent it to ED to be put into dcs world, you could say they HAVE made that June Deadline. ;)

They only stated they were working towards having it finished by June, nowhere does it say released by June. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Hmm, no Infos about the Mig in the ED Newsletter today. ..

To be fair, there wasn't any info about anything else but the Dora pre-order announcement. Had they mentioned more than just that one thing, then I'd have wondered what was up.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

We need DCS Fighter Jets like in the old days of LockOn. Now we have an Old one, in DCS Quality and they only announce the F190 D9 Dora.

We want more Jet Fighter like Mig29 and Su27/Su33 in DCS, no WW2

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

:joystick: DIY 2DOF Motionsimulator with 4Ch Simshaker :joystick:

What do You mean by old? All Fighters in LockOn are OLD as well! From the 70ies or 60ies. The Mig-21 BIS(!) is not the Mig-21 from the 60ies!!!

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)