Mig21Bis on the way

AussieM8

Well, I think it is a time for some new screenshots! :smilewink:

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Development update coming later today. :)
:notworthy: :beer:

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

You, and the rest of the community, really don't have a clue.

Laszlo is just as much a man of his word.

And it hurts to see how the community all of a sudden seems

to see him as the bad guy.

You are not alone.

The are many people who don't blame either side. We are just silent and waiting for updates and release...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

.....Vladimir, let's go to Sukhoi.......

Side-effects of lack of information I believe. He simply stopped posting, now the team shows up without him, and the details that could clear up things a little bit are all held private. And as far I know he didn't show up at all to say anything again (why? o_O). I myself do not think at all that he took any negative actions, especially considering what you said, I feel sorry for him, given the fact you know more about what's going on than we do, but his image, however based on what I wrote above, does give that negative impression, some people's reaction towards this is understandable in this situation in my opinion.

Pentium II 233Mhz | 16MB RAM | 14.4kb Modem | 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive | Windows 3.1 with TM Warthog & TrackIR 5

Try to see it this way;

If Laszlo would come here and say he did X or Y he would be automaticly giving information that Leatherneck has decided to keep private.

(maybe they decided this whit Laszlo as well?)

Instead Laszlo seems, so far at least, to be respecting that decision and let things rest.

Community should do the same.

Sometimes its possible to point to someone and say he's guilty, other times it's not.

This is one of those times, not any one person here is guilty of anything.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

When BECZL is an official registered company without an official statement to this 'reboot' then it might not even be legally possible to adopt the same full concept by former employees/contractors.

Unless this kind of law might not exist in the region the dispute takes place.

==============

Edit: Wrong direction/assumption: 50% of BECZL works in Leatherneck.

Edited by BRooDJeRo

Try to see it this way;

If Laszlo would come here and say he did X or Y he would be automaticly giving information that Leatherneck has decided to keep private.

Instead Laszlo seems, so far at least, to be respecting that decision and let things rest.

Sometimes its possible to point to someone and say he's guilty, other times it's not.

Yes, I agree completely. It's one of those situations that no matter what you choose one side or another will take a hit. What I meant is the fact that he went away without statemens, especially when the people who could have been affected such as the IndieGoGo backers (who trusted him, his name, his image) are left without info from Laszlo himself, the creator of the campaign and responsible for it, who just vanished. This silence, even though perfectly justifiable, does give a bit of an undesirable image. Good thing that LS will take responsibility for this by giving the plane to the original backers, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was Laszlo himself who suggested this. smile.gif

Edited by eFirehawk

Pentium II 233Mhz | 16MB RAM | 14.4kb Modem | 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive | Windows 3.1 with TM Warthog & TrackIR 5

Try to see it this way;

"Qui tacet consentire non videtur"

• Like 1

"Qui tacet consentire non videtur"

:thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team

I really dont think discussions about him or what might have happened are appropriate here, you can try and contact him directly if you think its important, but lets leave this subforum to Leatherneck and their offerings. We just simply dont know enough to say what happened, and we certainly arent here to judge anything either.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

"Leatherneck Simulations"..hehe..that sounds Badass:thumbup:

F'n a right devil. :thumbup:

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

further from the truth...lol More like one of our others. :D

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

You, 159th_Falcon I believe have miss interpreted. Man of his word (Cobra847) . I was simply referring to Cobra847 reply to me about the up and coming announcement, this question was asked before Cobra had posted the update. (Man of his word Cobra847) was that Cobra came through with the update!

Below was my question

Hey Cobra847 time to wake up it's 6 am in Helsingborg. off to work.

Time to make that (Announcement coming in the first days of next week) it's Thursday 4pm in Sydney Australia and near the end of the week. smile.gif

Cobra847 answer

Apologies for the slight delay, we're just waiting for our new forum to go live. __________________

/Nicholas Dackard

Artist

Leatherneck Simulations

DCS: MiG-21bis

Get the facts before you judge.:book:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You, 159th_Falcon I believe have miss interpreted. Man of his word (Cobra847) . I was simply referring to Cobra847 reply to me about the up and coming announcement, this question was asked before Cobra had posted the update. (Man of his word Cobra847) was that Cobra came through with the update!

Below was my question

Hey Cobra847 time to wake up it's 6 am in Helsingborg. off to work.

Time to make that (Announcement coming in the first days of next week) it's Thursday 4pm in Sydney Australia and near the end of the week. smile.gif

Cobra847 answer

Apologies for the slight delay, we're just waiting for our new forum to go live. __________________

/Nicholas Dackard

Artist

Leatherneck Simulations

DCS: MiG-21bis

Get the facts before you judge.:book:

Point taken, i thought i had the facts though. Apparently i did not.

My concerns are still legitimate in general though reading some of the posts that have been made.

As for SiThSpAwN post;

I really dont think discussions about him or what might have happened are appropriate here, you can try and contact him directly if you think its important, but lets leave this subforum to Leatherneck and their offerings. We just simply dont know enough to say what happened, and we certainly arent here to judge anything either.

I'm not discussing anything, just merely stating an disturbing observation.

(in my opininon at least)

As i said earlier in my now deleted thread;

i KNOW for a FACT what has happened.

I could even proof it, but it would do more damage then good to all involved.

Kudos to Cobra though for sending me a PM that he acted to quick deleting it.

Not that it matters cause it didn't seem to get anywhere meaningful anyway, unfortunately.

~S~

Lets just hope everyone gets over this and that the MIG-23 will indeed come our way.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)