Mig-21bis weapons

Aginor

What about a tank of fuel and a free first service? :)

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

• 3 weeks later...

So there was list of weapons posted a month ago on here, but it was stated that those were the ones that weren't implemented yet. Can we have a more current list of what weapons are set to be implemented for the release, or at least within a couple patches of it? Maybe a short and basic description on how each one is used and what it is used against too.

Some of the weapons from that list can't be /properly/ integrated into DCSW at the moment, most notable examples are flammable/incendiary containers/bombs.

Some weapons is not included since it proved useless during testing (e.g. small bombs, GUV due to small caliber intended for use against infantry not effective against tough targets, some drag bombs (difficult declaration, problematic aiming and behavior)), or impossible to aim with ASP sight (-6.5 degrees limit).

:thumbup:

The best decision in my opinion. It's better to have only working weapons that are well implemented than many exotic weapons that won't work well or not at all in DCS. And the amount of available weapons is greater than I would have expected.

DCS:A-10C / DCS:Ka-50 / DCS:UH-1H / DCS:Mig21bis / DCS:P-51D / DCS:Mi-8MTV2 / DCS:Fw190D9 / DCS:Bf109K4 / DCS:C-101EB / DCS:L-39C / DCS:F-5E / DCS:Spitfire LF Mk. IX / DCS:AJS37