Snippets

redfish

Hey Guys,

A couple of video snippets from some of the gentlemen flyers on the BWC and DanTron's server(s). Great little mission you have DanTron. Thanks to BlackMajic, DanTron, FreakRacoon, fiflthdog & AtMan for the fun.

Redfish (Bloop Bloop)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AEF 161 Squadron CO ~~~ My YouTube Channel ~~~ "We struck down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering." The Shoveller ... Mystery Men

Additional Snippets

Same mission as the last video, different content this time and a few gun passes on flying things.

Thanks again to BlackMajic, DanTron, FreakRacoon, fiflthdog & AtMan for the fun.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AEF 161 Squadron CO ~~~ My YouTube Channel ~~~ "We struck down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering." The Shoveller ... Mystery Men

Davo the door gunner - AEF 161 Squadron

Footage is from Viper's Hot LZ mission. This mission involves you flying in huey's and inserting multiple troop movements from FOB Hilltop to the forward edge of battle area. This is approximately a ten minute flight to the town and then a north/south 'thunder run' through the town to the blue smoke drop off point. Once there, you will then encounter 360 degree threats in asymmetrical warfare. Secure Town Centre through shock action. Gain positions with or without force. Deny enemy firing points. Hold until relieved by Task Force 'Redfish' Expect a bullet or two. Not all of you will be returning home.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ye Olde Hornet Mods - AEF 161 Squadron

Late night with coffee in the veins and speaking to Pezza and Ghost who are dusting off the dust of an old old MOD from 2013. Installed and I am getting missing textures which I don't know how to fix. Based on the Su-33 model with F/A-18C exterior liveries.

Slinky linky link: www.lockonfiles.com/files/file/2640-fa-18c-eagle-by-henry-hell/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Novorossiysk Strike

Hey Guys,

This one started out as a bit of a day time navigation exercise north of Anapa in the huey and ended up as combined heli's and A-10's vs enemy forces arrayed around Novorossiysk airfield. I was using the buildings near the Novo airfield to hide and being nothing but bait in the huey for the A-10C and Ka-50 shooters. Thanks to the AEF BWC guys BlackMajic of course, caseystef, AtMan and the AEF team DanTron, Panthro, Low Blow and some other randoms who I can't remember.

Redfish

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

Flying in Low Blow's mission Rabid Dog's v 1.37.miz.

In this mission me and Evers are flying in Hueys using the ridgelines and terrain for cover, while 3minence provides top cover in the A-10 right up until he has to leave to go an have dinner. The mission is to do something, somewhere with sling loads. But as usual the mission brief is completely ignored and me an Evers work our way north up the valley, turn left and then go west for a while and then turn south a bit more and land at a great picnic spot in the hills. Then we lift off and fly south a small bit and I get shot up in the butt. I end up crashing and Evers lives to tell the tale and have children that I never will, because I died up on that hill top. (ed: great positioning for a AAA unit Low Blow.....) Somewhere in the footage I kill a AAA truck thingy with rockets and start a blue on blue. Evers gets a snap shot at a AAA truck and destroys it as well. Great flying with you guys.

Redfish

Chapters

00:40 Enemy AAA

01:45 Rocket attack

03:00 Minigun attack

03:55 Blue on Blue

07:53 Go West

14:20 Nice spot for a picnic! (RV point)

15:40 Targets to the south 1 nm

18:54 Running in

19:14 IN from the North to the south with Rocket.

20:33 Evers below line of sight.

21:36 Peek-a-boo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

DCS Huey Pickup - AEF 161 Squadron

Hello,

A quick vid this time with DanTron flying the Huey in one of Mogs missions. Similar to the thread in the link below.

Slinky Link: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=123622

Redfish

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...