LotAtc 4 DCS - 0.9.1

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi DArt,

We are still seeing problems when three LOTATC users are connected and a fourth joins, crashing at least one of the others. This then ping-pongs as the users try to reconnect.

We are using RC3.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

Hi DArt,

I can confirm that me and Looney have different licences, I've been using my own Licence since I joined the 132nd. Looney and myself also have been logged in simultaniously before with these licences.

The moment he logged into LotATC I got disconnected and vice versa. There where two other controllers logged on at the time. I'm pretty sure I was number 3 to start LotATC and connect.

ok, I will try to find why, the rc4 will be ready in few days, try to solve that before...

Can you confirm that they are used different licenses and not a duplicate one?

Affirm, the two last licenses in addition to Looney and Makeshiftsoul was my license, plus the license I bought yesterday.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes

turned skyward for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"

Neck.png

132nd Public documents - Want to apply? - 132nd Youtube channel - 132nd Discord Channel

Roger that :)

I will check your problem with 3+ client, I understand what is the symptom now :)

Again, Thanks for Looney and Neck and all the 132nd for your help to stabilize LotAtc ! :)

LotAtc stabilisation for 1.5 takes me some times, but it will be better (rc4 is faster than rc3 on server side) and with new API, it will allow me to add tons of great feature in future. Be sure I do my best to have a LotAtc fully compliant with 1.5 and next the 2.0!

• Like 1

Be sure I do my best to have a LotAtc fully compliant with 1.5 and next the 2.0!

Really looking forward to doing some ATC events in Las Vegas once this gets rolled out!

Thanks for all the hard work sir!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Some instabilities has been detected in the potential rc4 release, I will postponed its release (some days). Prefer to have something stable.

Thanks for your patience!

DArt

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to try the next release.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes

turned skyward for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"

Neck.png

132nd Public documents - Want to apply? - 132nd Youtube channel - 132nd Discord Channel

DArt,

I need this in my life... What news from Mordor? What does the AWACS command?

Sorry I do not understand what's you mean by "AWACS command" ? If it is from the config.lua file and the virtual AWACS, you will have explanation here: https://www.lotatc.com/projects/lotatc/wiki/Server_Configuration#Virtual-Awacs