Few problems with the stick and Servers

katletka19

Hey, this is my forst post here so if i did something wrong just tell me.

okay so heres that thing, i have the Saitek X52 Pro and a profile i downloaded from ED user created profiles, it worked fine for a year or so but now when i start using the HOTAS controls it tpggles them like crazy i.g. ( when i move the black POV left its suposed to be coolie left so when i do it is toggles all of the left MFD thing [DSMS-TAD and so on])

i dont know if it is my stick but i tried installing new dribers and tested it, its says that everything is ok.

for the other problem, yesterday i tried to connect to some servers and it was "loading mission" for a really long time and didnt do any thing (it was like that on all the servers) but my friend joind the servers.

i really need help guys! :helpsmilie:

Edited by katletka19

Ah, I think I just ran into this issue as well a couple weeks ago. Instead of registering a button press once, it just keeps going and going for a few times. The issue turned out to be a bug between teamspeak and the X-52 software. Don't worry, there's and easy fix. This post should help:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=115747

The short version is this. In teamspeak, go to Settings > Options > Hoykeys

On the bottom right there is a pull down menu labelled 'Default', change it to 'Keyboard & Mouse' and press apply.

I hope that helps.