Navy Supermod available for download!

Rgr that thx... if you feel like it, take your time, there no need for rushes. I will look into it tomorrw night.

Well I've sorted the 29K weapons/loadouts problems, I've fixed the training missions subtitles, I've remember that I didn't rename Razdolnye to Merzifon in the v1.12 version of this mod, and that's all in the new version - where can I find Bright to resize the textures?

When that's done, the new version will get uploaded :)

edit - software found, off to watch High Plains Drifter. Clint beats all . . . . grin.

Expect fixed version of mod tomorrow morning. Only real functional problem with the current one is the Mig29K weapons, so the community can live with that for another few hours. Will not be any significant differences once the new mod is uploaded.

Expect fixed version of mod tomorrow morning. Only real functional problem with the current one is the Mig29K weapons, so the community can live with that for another few hours. Will not be any significant differences once the new mod is uploaded.

No we can't, we demand a fix, and a F-22 with realistic capabilities!!!

:p

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

ScreenShot_793.jpg

JJ-Alfa for the original 279KIAP and F111 mods

I think the F-111 mod has different authors... ;)

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/38610606/m/298102916/r/197006507#197006507

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/38610606/m/298102916/r/768001107#768001107

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/38610606/m/298102916/r/307003007#307003007

Skinnin' the Vark was a pretty tricky job and also Mitch did an awesome work!

Well I did actually make that mod(for USAFMTL) even before I made the MiG-29K one for V1.02 ;) - and remade it later for V1.1:

http://www.279kiap.dk/installers/F-111_V1.1.exe

But the skin in the screenshot is clearly not the original one I used, so I dont know which mod Britglider used :) .

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

Well I did actually make that mod(for USAFMTL) even before I made the MiG-29K one for V1.02 ;) - and remade it later for V1.1:

But the skin in the screenshot is clearly not the original one I used, so I dont know which mod Britglider used :) .

Cheers,

- JJ.

The skin is Mitch and Mat's creation - it's pretty much a quantum leap over the F2.5 skin. Otherwise, it was Alfa's mod :)

(adds two more names to new readme file)

...and you can always choose to set them aside if you dont wish to play them and use the rest the of the game just as the original. Its your option.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Cool mod Britglider:icon_supe , it would be cool if the UTG and 29k had working arrester hooks though. Maybe someone could ask ED if that were possible.

Have done . . . . . several times :p

Probably isn't likely to happen anytime soon. We can keep trying, though . . . . what's the worst they can say?

This mod seems like a step down in realism and immerson... am I wrong?

What Britglider and Pilotasso said.

As far as the MiG-29K and F-111F(+ Flanker ships for that matter) are concerned, these entries are extra ones that reside in the code but werent pursued for Lock-on.

So while their "activation" leaves something to be desired in terms of their associated 3D models and especially the nature of the flyable MiG-29K, the AI aspect of them is fully functional on all areas.

For the "Pyotr Velikiy" cruiser the reversed is the case - here the 3D model is fully up to standard with the Lock-on 3D models, but the functionality is not.....the ship was never implemented in either F2.5 or Lock-on, thus its associated functionality never coded(AFAIK anyway).

However, unlike with all the "shape swapping" mods, these "imported" entries dont mess up any of the original ones and, as Pilotasso said, you can choose to use them or just leave them alone without missing out on any of the original aircraft/ships. So I dont see how it can be "a step down in realism" and certainly not in terms of "immersion"......even with the crappy nature of the flyable MiG-29K, it still provides mission capabilities you dont get with any of the currently flyable aircraft in Lock-on :)

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

it still provides mission capabilities you dont get with any of the currently flyable aircraft in Lock-on :)
Thanks. But for me this^^ isn't worth...

As far as the MiG-29K and F-111F(+ Flanker ships for that matter) are concerned, these entries are extra ones that reside in the code but werent pursued for Lock-on.

So while their "activation" leaves something to be desired in terms of their associated 3D models and especially the nature of the flyable MiG-29K, the AI aspect of them is fully functional on all areas.

For the "Pyotr Velikiy" cruiser the reversed is the case - here the 3D model is fully up to standard with the Lock-on 3D models, but the functionality is not.....the ship was never implemented in either F2.5 or Lock-on, thus its associated functionality never coded(AFAIK anyway).

However, unlike with all the "shape swapping" mods, these "imported" entries dont mess up any of the original ones and, as Pilotasso said, you can choose to use them or just leave them alone without missing out on any of the original aircraft/ships. So I dont see how it can be "a step down in realism" and certainly not in terms of "immersion"......even with the crappy nature of the flyable MiG-29K,

...all that^^.

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

Thanks. But for me this^^ isn't worth...

...all that^^.

. . . . . I'm not quite sure what you mean - the new units don't change, overwrite, or affect anything currently existing in Lomac. Nothing changes from the way it worked before!

Even if you don't use the new Russian units, you still get new skins, Merzifon, and the F-111F . . . all of which work perfectly and were not previously available in one mod.

For me I like the Idea of a MIG with more missiles than the S. Everything works as it should, plus you can CHOOSE (thats the keyword) to go groundpounding with it.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

What weapons can I load on the Mig-29K?? and the Su-33?? Are the same weapons of Flanker 2.5 available?? Can I have a TV image an thigs like that??

I haven't changed which weapons are available on the Su33 - the loadouts in FC are very nearly perfect for the real aircraft.

You can load a variety of weapons on the MiG29K - some of which are unfortunately only usable by the AI.

Rough list of player-usable for the 29K:

- All A2A weapons available to MiG29S - R27ER/ET, R73, R77

- All A2G iron weapons available to MiG29S - FABs, ODAB, rocket pods

- KMGU pods

- Kh-29T, Kh-29L, Kh-25ML

- KAB-500kr and KAB-500L

You can get the TV image on the MFD for guiding the guided weapons - the zoom axis doesn't work, but the +/- keys do.

Antiradar and radar-guided missiles can be used by the AI, but not by you - it's a shame, but there you go.

Cheers,

- JJ.

I understand... I didn't know exactly whose work was the F-111 code, I just recognized the skin made by me and Mitch ;) It just took some time to figure out what was where in that weird F-111 skin/model :)

BTW JJ, I'm still waiting for your "four country" addon mod, will you ever release it?

I understand... I didn't know exactly whose work was the F-111 code, I just recognized the skin made by me and Mitch ;) It just took some time to figure out what was where in that weird F-111 skin/model :)

Nice job indeed! :)

BTW JJ, I'm still waiting for your "four country" addon mod, will you ever release it?

Heh.....yeah that was the plan, but god knows when.

Swingkid relocated a couple of airfields from Crimea for me, which will become the "Ravnetz"(in Bulgaria) and "Mihail Kogalniceanu"(in Romania) instead. I started working on building up the surroundings(trees, buildings etc), but kind of stalled somewhere along the way.......as usual.

Maybe I should make a "Monster Mod" and stuff in all the bits an pieces I have just get rid of them once and for all :biggrin: .

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

• 3 months later...

Argh. I just discovered that the version I downloaded from JaBoG32 was an old version, with faulty MiG-29K pylons. Any chance I could get a minor "fix" just for that? There's no version number, but according to the ModMan package data it was created on 14/2/2006... way too old, it seems. :cry:

Even so old, it works pretty well, I've flown both the new planes and tested the F-111. Still - any hope for me, or am I doomed to download the new version? My DSL doesn't come with cheap flatrate, I'm stuck with pay-per-transfer.

Edit: Errr. I just noticed how OLD the thread is. Sigh. I should've paid more attention.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D