Ranger79 Base Objects Pack (Hesco's + others)

It is an effect from DCS World. Independent from the mod.

Only way is, to reduce the speed to a point where the dust disappears, or maybe it's enough to slow it down a bit and reduce the dust vane.

Maybe this mod helps...

--> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=158404&highlight=dust+trails

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

I've tried but there is always this dust effect, perhaps a little less ostentatious, but always visible from far. My truck is the only vehicle with dust in the streets of Las Vegas.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

This is the only object mod I use. Since the last update it seems like the ammo crates, fuel and gen crates for sling loading have disappeared. I have a nice multiplayer mission that i'm almost finished with that requires those objects but they're gone for me. Can anyone else confirm? I was ready to move onto MP testing but can't now.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Now that I'm thinking about it, I think it's actually Upuaut's stuff/cargo that's not showing up...and I figured out why.

Edited by BSS_Sniper

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Hi ;)

Ranger79 I have a question for you, I don't know if you have the AS342 Gazelle but with your awesome Mod I have a problem with this file: "glass.tga" from your textures file.

If I let this file the textures for "Slip ball" from main horizon gauge, the lights from flares's buttons and ADF pannel are missing.

So if I remove just "glass.tga" from your textures file everything is correct with the SA342 Gazelle's cockpit.

Please do you know if it's possible to find one solution because it's impossible to use DCS without you Mod.

Here a screenshot with and without your texture "glass.tga":

Report%200.jpg~original

In advance a great thanks, Skull.

Skull, I will take a look, hopefully its an easy fix. Thanks for the post.

Hi dear Ranger,

Thanks to you because without your Mod our DCS is really poor, thanks again for your fast answer. Skull +1

Hey Ranger...

I hate to seem like a Dolt...But I am trying to find the pickup truck in the original picture and cant, what did ya call it?

EDIT: Ok I'm a dolt. I found what I was looking for once I saw the encyclopedia was updated. NOW I have new questions and a request...First, does that gun "work"? Second would it be possible to get a version of that Pickup without the gun and in Blue, White or other colors to use as Maintenance vehicles?

Thanks in advance

Sierra

Edited by Sierra99

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Hey Ranger...

I hate to seem like a Dolt...But I am trying to find the pickup truck in the original picture and cant, what did ya call it?

EDIT: Ok I'm a dolt. I found what I was looking for once I saw the encyclopedia was updated. NOW I have new questions and a request...First, does that gun "work"? Second would it be possible to get a version of that Pickup without the gun and in Blue, White or other colors to use as Maintenance vehicles?

Thanks in advance

Sierra

Sierra99,

I won't be changing the models anytime soon, all my free time has and is being spent working on my campaign. The gun on the technical is operational.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Guys, I will take a closer look at the glass issue in the next two weeks, finishing up the DLC campaign testing, thanks for your patience.

likely because the glass shader has changed.

in the DDS Alpha Channel, black = invisible, white = opague

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 2 months later...

Hi , is there a possibility to get some variants for the toyota ?

Mounted zu 23 , rocket launchers, VBIED etc ?

DCS lacks ISIS unit style

I can help doing help to do the 3d models and texture if wou want, using the toyota base which is already included

likely because the glass shader has changed.

in the DDS Alpha Channel, black = invisible, white = opague

Sorry not adding new models at this time

Hi , is there a possibility to get some variants for the toyota ?

Mounted zu 23 , rocket launchers, VBIED etc ?

DCS lacks ISIS unit style

I can help doing help to do the 3d models and texture if wou want, using the toyota base which is already included

• 1 month later...

Anyone got this working in 1.5.4?

Using JSGME and made sure there are no double folders. everying appears to be where it should be.

Perhaps 1.5.4 has changed around some folders in the game? I had to do some work to get Starway's Desert mod to work.

Trying Ranger's ISIS Crysis missions to practice for OPF! :thumbup:

EDIT: I had downloaded the 1.4 version from the ISIS Crysis thread, downloaded current version from here and problem solved. Ranger, you may want to edit that in your ISIS Crysis thread.

Edited by Mtnbiker1998

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

• 3 months later...

Hell guys,

Just this little message for thanks Ranger79 because without your incredible Mod our DCS is really poor on the ground.

Thanks again, Skull.

• 1 month later...

Hello, Im very excited to use this mod, however I was wondering if anyone could give me the walk thru for dummies. I cannot figure out what to do... I have downloaded the ranger mod from the first forum page, so that may not be the most updated version. Thanks for any assistance.

I have successfully installed the worn cockpit mod and the ground textures mod so far.

Hello,

I have a question for our friend Ranger, please can you tell me if you Mod work fine with DCS 1.5.6 ?

I ask this question because for me it's the best Mod for FCS and the only Mod that I have with my DCS.

Without this Mod DCS on the ground is really poor, thanks in advance. Skull.

It work perfect for me,many thanks to mr. Ranger!

Thanks for your answer, best regards. Skull

• 1 month later...
Does this still work with the recent updates?

Yes I use this Mod with last version 1.5.6 stable version and no problem +1

It works in 1.5.6 and I used it this week. As the codebase of 1.5 and 2.0 are at the same level now, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo