Endless activation requests by UH-1H Huey module.

eV_Vgen

Hi,

Last night, after installing the module, I've encountered a problem while trying to start a mission. The UH-1H module requests reactivation because of hardware renewal but after I reactivate it (or even deactivate before doing so), the activation window pops up again for 2 times. Then the game starts in some kind of spectator mode. And this event occurs every time I am trying to launch the game.

And if I remember correctly, the exact same thing occured even on my old hardware set. Any suggestions?

P.S. The link to a .reg file in FAQ topic is dead.

Have you perhaps not reinstalled everything and just put new hardware under your existing config? I had that problem once with all my modules after upgrading my rig. Basically you stop DCS and delete the activation stuff of the affected aircraft from the registry.

I'm not at home at the moment, so I can't tell you exactly which is the key in question, but have a look at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Eagle Dynamics/ if it exists. If it doesn't, please give me some time until I can look it up on my machine.

• Like 1

| i9 12900K |  64GB DDR5-6000 | STRIX RTX 4090 OC | LG 38GN950 38" |

| Hanns-G HT225HPB | TIR 5 & Varjo Aero | Virpil Throttle & Stick | TM TPRs |

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Oh, thank you very much!

It was in HKEY_CURRENT_USER directory and after I've deleted it, the glitch has gone. I thought about deleting the .reg file but I had absolutely no idea where this key could be, so thanks again for saving me some nerves :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Doublecheck in the Module Manager that you haven't accidently installed it. If so, simply click the trashcan to uninstall.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester