Flight Control of the Black Shark 1

Hello,

I recently got Black Shark 1. I'm using a Saitek X52 standard and Saitek Rudder pedals. I will admit I've gotten better at flying since I first started playing a week ago but I still have a hard time lining up targets and making the chopper go where I want it to go. Does it just take time and patience to get to this level ? I was thinking of getting the NEw Saitek X55 Rhino when it comes out because Froogle said playing Black Shark with it was almost like playing in game mode. I wonder if my controller just sucks. Let me know guys. Nice to meet you all! :megalol:

EDIT: I should be more specific. I want to be able to strafe targets and slide left and right to avoid fire etc. Does stuff like that just come with time? How can I learn these things? Will it just come to me as I play more and more?

Edited by Felonious_Monk

The first thing you should do is learning how Ka-50 flight controls and autopilot (stabilisation system) work. If you don't do that, trial and error approach will likely leave you puzzled. Once you understand the system, it will be just a matter of practice for getting better at flying.

Wir sehen uns in Walhalla.

I'm wondering is there a button that turns all four AP modes on at once?

I was in a training flight last night and learned that all AP modes get turned off once you enter hover mode...which I'm still trying to master lol.

You might want to check your button mapping. Turning on auto hover mode only turns on the altitude hold channel; and turning off auto hover doesn't disengage any autopilot channels.

314-я смешанная авиационная дивизия

314th Mixed Aviation Division: The "Fighting Lemmings"- Forums: http://314thsquadron.enjin.com/ - ED Forum Group: http://forums.eagle.ru/group.php?groupid=119

I'm wondering is there a button that turns all four AP modes on at once?

I was in a training flight last night and learned that all AP modes get turned off once you enter hover mode...which I'm still trying to master lol.

I don't know why, but it happens sometimes that turning off auto hover disengage all my autopilots. that's why i configured it on my joystick.