F-14D WIP

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you consider different stages of FM and pit levels? Like VEAO hawk, first SFM w/ ASM, later EFM w/ AFM. Or directly EFM(PFM) w/ ASM?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

This is why I love these forums. Not only do people show intrest but will willingly give out help to people in need.

I wish I could help but I know nothing of the sort other than it looks really pretty!

Sometimes all a developer really needs to keep at it is genuine appreciation for their hard work. Keep it up :)

Hey joey, I have a built up cockpit tub for the panels to be added to if you want it along with my updated external 3d model

Sure, Busy this weekend with LAGC But I have all day Monday and Tuesday set aside for the Cat.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

The beauty of this project is that no one is in the dark and it's open to those that can really help contribute. Keep it up guys! You have our attention! :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Agreed and appreciated! !. I've stepped back from some other things with the intention of pushing this mod to be what was initially promised. The help from the community has been far above what I was expecting and the continued support is why I'll be in this community for a very long time

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys. I had this thread in the DCS World wishlist and I am moving it here. I am happy to announce an F-14D Super Tomcat mod for the community! Its still in very earl stages but it is advancing quickly! Here are screens of it in progress! No pit shots yet as that is still in R&D. http://imgur.com/a/qcCNX#0 and here is our facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/f14dmod?ref=hl

Hi Nyt3Stalk3r,

I have Lockon Platinum with Flaming Cliff 2, can the F-14D be installed into either one the two games?

Thanks for your great work!

It's a dcs world mod sadly. If you're looking for a great tomcat for fcs, look for the public vnao mod

So, I will have to have DCS World in order to fly your mod? Well I can buy DCS World then. Sorry for stupid questions, I have not been following the forums for some time now.

Dcs world is actually free!! :)

I actually figured it out yesterday and successfully downloaded it.

I also noticed on Youtube that some video show players are using VR device like Oculus Rift.

I want to know if Oculus Rift will reduce the resolution down when used with the game?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys. I had this thread in the DCS World wishlist and I am moving it here. I am happy to announce an F-14D Super Tomcat mod for the community! Its still in very earl stages but it is advancing quickly! Here are screens of it in progress! No pit shots yet as that is still in R&D. http://imgur.com/a/qcCNX#0 and here is our facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/f14dmod?ref=hl

Very nice projetc "Ny" hope you can run this through. Surely one of the most desirable aircraft DCS. I wish you luck and success. Here in Brazil I'll be watching. Thank you.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Nyt3Stalk3r, some news about the project? i am really enthusiastic whit this. Thanks and have a nice work.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

• 2 weeks later...