F-14D WIP

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested in it. Would you mind to release a beta version???? :)

Bye, SU

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, GIGABYTE (AMD) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon / Realtek HD SoundCard, GIGABYTE FX-990GAUD Motherboard, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

• 2 months later...

Bugged to heck and back

Sadly, work has slowed to a standstill on the on the mod. I am working back through the entire structure bit by bit, trying to figure out what may be causing the issues of dcs crashing when spawning the jet, or the mod not showing up. A little bit of searching points to a probable new structure system with regards to mods. From what I can tell, all of the basic scripts that have been done are correct; DCS just doesn't want to to recognize any of the assets that present currently. I am continuing to look into the problems and will report back if/when a solution has been found. Until then, thank you all once again for the continued support and the great community!

Double check system names, and symbology, make sure you have a } for each { and that they are enclosing the right sets of data.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Sadly, work has slowed to a standstill on the on the mod. I am working back through the entire structure bit by bit, trying to figure out what may be causing the issues of dcs crashing when spawning the jet, or the mod not showing up. A little bit of searching points to a probable new structure system with regards to mods. From what I can tell, all of the basic scripts that have been done are correct; DCS just doesn't want to to recognize any of the assets that present currently. I am continuing to look into the problems and will report back if/when a solution has been found. Until then, thank you all once again for the continued support and the great community!

wow,i thought your mod was dead....nice to hear your update ;)

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Woah great notice! :)

But does it have an own cockpit or do you use an existing of them?

You'd never posted a shot of it!

Edited by Sukhoi25

Bye, SU

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, GIGABYTE (AMD) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon / Realtek HD SoundCard, GIGABYTE FX-990GAUD Motherboard, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

• 9 months later...

Hey guys. I am so sorry that this has not been updated ina loooong time! I have not been able to work on the mod really at all within the last year. Life has thrown several curveballs my way and I have been dealing with them. I am lookin at getting the mod back up and running very soon as time permits. I thank each and everyone of you have been of help, both physically and morally! I will update here and the facebook page when anything new happens with the mod! Thanks again for the great support! http://imgur.com/a/qcCNX

Edited by Nyt3Stalk3r

• 3 weeks later...

Subscribing to this. Would love to see this in DCS. Thanks for the efforts.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

User and project is inactive for over 15 months.

//Thread Closed.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs