Occurrenses :Unexplained weird stuff in the sky or land..

I will start by telling you this weired aircraft manuever I saw 10 years ago. That I can't, too this day explain how or what happened to the people on this plane.

I was standing in front of my Mom's house about 10 years ago in Brownsville, Tx...just there looking at the sky. At the same time my brother 10 years younder than I, is watering his lawn 3 miles away. As I stand there looking at cloud formations..I see this aircraft flying erratically.. It looked like a Cesna of some kind. He was flying what looked like 100 ft. up and 100 ft. down..just like that. Up and down erratically. My brother is also seeing this while watering his lawn at the same time without knowing that I'm witnessing this also.

The aircraft then climmed vertical or at about 70 deg. no smoke..just climmed. I kept tracked of the flight for about 1 minute and from where I was standing the aircraft in the distance looked the size of a nickle..

It climed for 12 or 15 seconds and it then dove straight down for 5 seconds an it instantly disappeared. i'm telling you it disappeared with a lot of sky underneath and no tree line or houses blocking my view.

I told my brother later that night of what I had seen..I was amazed that 3 miles away he saw the same thing.

The funny thing is that there was no airshow going on anywhere in that town. I still wonder what the hell happened or why was it mauvering like that. I can't explain it for the life of me...

FighterOps.jpg

Perhaps aliens hijacked a cessna and used there minds to cloak it so they didnt embarass themselves after they worked out what the stick does. :)

dredd4hd0.jpg

---= 169th Panthers -Flt Lt.- =---

http://www.169thpanthers.com.au

tbdreddey7.png

AMD64 S939 3700 | 2GB Corsair DDR500 | 21" CRT

ATI Radeon X800Pro | 2x36GB WD Raptors | SB Audigy

TIR3 | TM-868 | X52 | CH Pedals | Creative 5.1 Spkrs

I will start by telling you this weired aircraft manuever I saw 10 years ago. That I can't, too this day explain how or what happened to the people on this plane.

I was standing in front of my Mom's house about 10 years ago in Brownsville, Tx...just there looking at the sky. At the same time my brother 10 years younder than I, is watering his lawn 3 miles away. As I stand there looking at cloud formations..I see this aircraft flying erratically.. It looked like a Cesna of some kind. He was flying what looked like 100 ft. up and 100 ft. down..just like that. Up and down erratically. My brother is also seeing this while watering his lawn at the same time without knowing that I'm witnessing this also.

The aircraft then climmed vertical or at about 70 deg. no smoke..just climmed. I kept tracked of the flight for about 1 minute and from where I was standing the aircraft in the distance looked the size of a nickle..

It climed for 12 or 15 seconds and it then dove straight down for 5 seconds an it instantly disappeared. i'm telling you it disappeared with a lot of sky underneath and no tree line or houses blocking my view.

I told my brother later that night of what I had seen..I was amazed that 3 miles away he saw the same thing.

The funny thing is that there was no airshow going on anywhere in that town. I still wonder what the hell happened or why was it mauvering like that. I can't explain it for the life of me...

Lets picture this scene with more rigour:

What did the sky look like that day? Clouds? how much sunshine?

I have experienced several times "disapearing" aircraft such as gliders, only because they faced their smallest section to me (when the wings sease to be visible at all) The presence of white cloud patches can easely play tricks on your eyes as well. Im not mentioning that aircraft disapear in a cloud.

From a moment that the planes present the smallest section to you when all you see is front and rear or a cigar shape it is very easy to loose sight from it only to find it again on a completely unexpected patch of the sky.

Things as small patches of white clouds can lead you into looking at the wrong place in the sky because the aircraft is also white.

The plane probably didnt disapear you just momentainly lost sight of it at a funny angle and then you wrongly estimated the place where it would be again, you probably diverted your eyes into a wrong direction.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Another clue why it couldnt disapear like that:

The moment the plane disapears its space would be almost instatntly be replaced by air and create an implosion wich would be loudly audible. Even stronger than supersonic thunderclap. :)

My PC specs below:

Guest ThomasDWeiss

As much as it wants to be - the Matrix is not perfect. Many times objects appear out of nowhere - or disappear momentarily.

Nothing to worry about.

Maybe some alien tech the US stole, then some technicians deceided to do a fun project, a C-172 with an antigrav unit installed. :p

Ok, seriousely now

I have my "Stargate Sg-1 theory", that there if there were aliens that have made contact with our planet, but, telling the world population would be too much of a shock (religious leaders starting Jihads, rape, looting, nobody going to his job), so they (US, and maybe other nations) will keep it a closely guarded secret.

Hell, if I knew aliens would come, I'd start looting as well, and defy society for that matter, unless the aliens were hostile.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

I think you guys are missing the point. :) If I'm interpreting him correctly ("I will start by telling you..."), Capt.Instigator started this thread for us to share stories of the strange things we've encountered.

I know something strange once happened to me. Something came down out of the sky above me. But I draw a complete blank after that...

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

I think it would make a bang, but not bigger than a thunderclap - you're talking an increase in volume of several thousands of cubic meters with the thunderclap & a void of a few tens of cubic meters for a Cesna disapearing. Also, with the thunderclap you have very high pressures involved - (high temperatures causing the expansion), but with the "whatever it was" vanishing, the air driven into the void only has 1 atmosphere behind it.

A "UFO" story of my own -

When I was a kid there were a few UFO sightings by some people in Kaikoura (top of the South Island) over a couple of days. The state TV channel put some journalists & a camera crew onto a mail delivery plane one evening after a "sighting" to do some interviews & while they were flying down the captain reported a bright glowing obect flying along with them.

ATC at Wellington (the nearest airport) reported they could see it on their radar. It flew along in front of them, moved alongside, behind etc, then after a few minutes, just sped away from them & vanished. The camera crew had been filming it out the window & it was on the news for a few days. NASA requested the film & after about 6 months reported back that they didn't know what it was.

State TV anounced it had been atmopheric lensing caused by temperature inversions.

A couple of days later we were outside at lunchtime (at school) when someone noticed a glowing object high in the skies south of us.

Pretty soon the whole school was out in the field looking at this thing which moved up & down, moved around so that it was now west of us, then moved back to roughly where it was.

Apparently it was on someone's radar, cause fairly soon a couple of Skyhawks came over the hills to the north & as they did this thing just took off south.

A couple of days later the airforce announced on the news that their investigations showed it had been a weather balloon!

Cheers.

Temperature changes between air currents can do it. Cold dry air pushing into moist warm air (or vice versa) can refract light making things seem to jump or move around erratically when in fact they're moving steadily.

I little like heat haze.

I could well be talking out of my arse though.

Or did the weather effects mentioned above make it seem as if I was? ;)

Read to bother hands their on time much too with people only that bit little the.

No - obviously they can, a mirage is just that - lensing by temperature gradients.

But, having seen the film of the object NZBC filmed, it looked too localised to be that. I guess it could have been the Nav lights or something being reflected back, but it moved round behind the plane & was still visible to the occupants & WLG ATC radar, & I'd be surprised if the atmosheric conditions needed to lense the visible light back would be the same as to provide the same return to WLG ATC, but who knows - NASA said they didn't.

As for the thing we saw. It looked like the thing in the film & moved around like the thing in the film, & looked like it deliberately left the scene when the skyhawks tuned up, but once again - who knows. I don't think it was a MET balloon & I'd be surprised if the ATC radar couldn't tell the difference & needed to scramble an intercept for a baloon, but beyond that I have no idea.

Cheers.

yeah toady, that could be it, and were talking bout a hot blaxing texas here.

My PC specs below:

Well heres my stories.

I remember in an airplane once seeing a small white dot out the window, too clear to be a glare on the window (I even rubbed my eyes to make sure) flying too fast and too straight to be a bird. And, in the 90s mostly, I used to hear extremely low pitched sounds, "airquakes" I guess they call it.

Sorry Weta.

I meant mine for the original thread starter. :)

Weather conditions like that can also make things look nearer or further away than they are.

Read to bother hands their on time much too with people only that bit little the.

The only thing this story brought to my crusty mind is similarity with Lomac

warping... :/

My first thought too. The guy was warping heavily and eventually exited the mission :biggrin:

Seriously though, one of the most plausible explanations is a mirage-like phenomenon IMHO.

He was probebly having some connection problems...

remember, connect 128/128...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think it would make a bang, but not bigger than a thunderclap - you're talking an increase in volume of several thousands of cubic meters with the thunderclap & a void of a few tens of cubic meters for a Cesna disapearing. Also, with the thunderclap you have very high pressures involved - (high temperatures causing the expansion), but with the "whatever it was" vanishing, the air driven into the void only has 1 atmosphere behind it.

A "UFO" story of my own -

When I was a kid there were a few UFO sightings by some people in Kaikoura (top of the South Island) over a couple of days. The state TV channel put some journalists & a camera crew onto a mail delivery plane one evening after a "sighting" to do some interviews & while they were flying down the captain reported a bright glowing obect flying along with them.

ATC at Wellington (the nearest airport) reported they could see it on their radar. It flew along in front of them, moved alongside, behind etc, then after a few minutes, just sped away from them & vanished. The camera crew had been filming it out the window & it was on the news for a few days. NASA requested the film & after about 6 months reported back that they didn't know what it was.

State TV anounced it had been atmopheric lensing caused by temperature inversions.

A couple of days later we were outside at lunchtime (at school) when someone noticed a glowing object high in the skies south of us.

Pretty soon the whole school was out in the field looking at this thing which moved up & down, moved around so that it was now west of us, then moved back to roughly where it was.

Apparently it was on someone's radar, cause fairly soon a couple of Skyhawks came over the hills to the north & as they did this thing just took off south.

A couple of days later the airforce announced on the news that their investigations showed it had been a weather balloon!

Its funny the report conflicts with the original report on the crafts shape and performance. People all across Kaikoura witnessed this event but the TV report differs from the original account on the news on the day it happened. There have been a couple of such incidents in NZ that were actually filmed live back in the 70s and 80s.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]