1.2.8 Open Beta Preliminary Change Log

Dont you love it when people say that its you computer. Drop a CBU 105 and see what it does. No issues before 1.2.0. :thumbup:

What then? Same config same machine nothing changed.Do not feel offended please but I'm sick and tired from these it's not game's fault..." replies.. I didn't change anything i use it only for DCS and one fps game that's all.. Sorry but i'm sure it's not patch at fault sounds over-trusted to me.. Like i said no offense.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Internal cargo trigger - does that mean a trigger will delineate whether cargo is present? How does it work

I'm not an expert on this one but i'll have a crack at it. In the UH-1 Campaign mission 2 when you have to deliver supplies. I have looked at the triggers which are set in this mission and when you start it says (Set internal cargo 500kg) and once you land at the smoke marker and your doors open, it changes to internal cargo 0kg. When you take off and fly back to base, the flight characteristics of the chopper are completely changed. It is much easier to fly. My opinion is that it allows for calculating weight if you transport the new cargo nets which showed up in the ME when 1.2.7 open beta was released.

I am thinking we will see the use of the winch in the not to distant future. Or we will be able to transport troops and the trigger allows for weight adjustment.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d489oq4if2u1qhb/Launcher%202014-03-27%2009-59-00-02.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gexgybnqotnh1wt/Launcher%202014-03-27%2009-58-54-42.jpg

Edited by Winfield_Gold
Adding Screen shots

I'm not an expert on this one but i'll have a crack at it. In the UH-1 Campaign mission 2 when you have to deliver supplies. I have looked at the triggers which are set in this mission and when you start it says (Set internal cargo 500kg) and once you land at the smoke marker and your doors open, it changes to internal cargo 0kg. When you take off and fly back to base, the flight characteristics of the chopper are completely changed.

We've done a few missions that have done exactly that.

No not already, it's on the way. It will come later.

Appreciating that the Su-27 AFM is being developed by a different team to the F-15C AFM, this video still makes me really excited for 1.2.8. Just taking off and landing in the F-15 (especially in crosswinds) should be great fun.

:joystick:

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

It had been a long while since I read a changeling in its entirety and all I could think about while reading this one was AFM, AFM, AFM... :D

Yep. There are going to be a lot of F-15s in the air when this comes out.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

So any ideas on when 1.2.8 will be released?

as always...its done when its done :smartass:

sorry, couldnt resist :D

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Yep. There are going to be a lot of F-15s in the air when this comes out.

All I will be doing is take offs and landings. :p lol!

I suck at the A2A engagements. :p But I guess I'll be playing around in the T-toad as well... love the tub. :p

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Yeah a few months back, can't find the post though...

It doesn't say you need LOMAC on the store page....

that was part of the 1.2.7 update

Changelog:

Flaming Cliffs 3

• With DCS version 1.2.7 an installation of Lock On: Modern Air Combat is no longer required for FC3 installation.

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

What then? Same config same machine nothing changed.Do not feel offended please but I'm sick and tired from these it's not game's fault..." replies.. I didn't change anything i use it only for DCS and one fps game that's all.. Sorry but i'm sure it's not patch at fault sounds over-trusted to me.. Like i said no offense.

I'm just going by my experiences; the change to 1.2.7 should not have cut your frames by half. Have you tried a fresh install of DCS World? Or tried a repair? Would be good to know your computer specs, and what frames you were getting/are getting.

Maybe if you also start a new thread for your problem and post link to it here. We'll get you airborne again :pilotfly:

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

• Added F-15C Advanced Flight Model (AFM)

Does this mean, that we are getting close to the release of DCS: F-15C?

AMD Ryzen 3600, Biostar Racing B850GT3, AMD Rx 580 8Gb, 16384 DDR4 2900, Hitachi 7K3000 2Tb, Samsung SM961 256Gb SSD, Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X, Samsung S24F350 24'

Still no sling load for the Huey :(

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

6DoF Toad for free is a huge mistake, there I said it.

Not a mistake: Rather a missed opportunity. I would have happily paid for it. Then again, investing in the fidelity of the free base product can only pay dividends in the long run so one can understand the intention behind the decision.

Say thank-you for the new pit by buying another module :)

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'