1.2.8 Open Beta Preliminary Change Log

Not a mistake: Rather a missed opportunity. I would have happily paid for it. Then again, investing in the fidelity of the free base product can only pay dividends in the long run so one can understand the intention behind the decision.

Say thank-you for the new pit by buying another module :)

Totally agree!:thumbup:

Quality of free module is equally or maybe even more important than quality of payware modules.

So, I think this is very good move.

[B]*NOB* Lucky[/B] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a mistake: Rather a missed opportunity. I would have happily paid for it. Then again, investing in the fidelity of the free base product can only pay dividends in the long run so one can understand the intention behind the decision.

But... I've already got all modules... :helpsmilie: :music_whistling:

But... I've already got all modules... :helpsmilie: :music_whistling:

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnndddd???

You purchase a spare serial - can never have too many spares :D

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I know someone who will be excited about controlling AI aircraft in MP...

I know that they completely broke the ability to activate an uncontrolled A.I. aircraft as a Ground Commander with the release of 1.2.7. sounds like this will be fixed? I am almost as excited for this as other people are for the F-15C's AFM.

Now they just have to stop these uncontrolled A.I. aircraft from showing up on radar when they are powered down and inside hangars..

I have a fantastic multiplayer mission I have been working on for a very long time.. Once they have ironed out a few bugs like these and added things such as internal cargo, infantry and sling loads for the hellos, better recourse management and triggers for adding resources to airfields via these cargo drops it will finally work as intended.

Su-27 Flanker 1995 Super EF2000 1997 Jane's F/A-18 1999

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnndddd???

You purchase a spare serial - can never have too many spares :D

I did that last Christmas (lots of them). :P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Well said Viper and I definitely will say thank you even if I have to duplicate a module. Looking to bring some friends into DCS and I might want to spread some cheer with a module give away. :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I'd be well pleased with even a few of the major updates listed....To have them all come together in an epic bundle of Sim-fun is fantastic. :D

Can't wait. But I'll have to. Waaaah. :D

Cheers ED. :thumbup:

♫ ' Papa was a hairy mole.....Wherever he dug a den was his home ' ♫

the SU 33 is not AFM yet, is that correct?

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

are they working on it or a while after mig 29?

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

thanks