Multiplayer Server for A-10C and KA-50

Blooze

I enjoyed that mission last night. Thanks Blooze.

• Like 1

I7 3770k, GTX 780ti Classified SLI, Asus Maximus Extreme V, 32GB G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series, 1500w Corsair Master Silent Pro M2 PSU, EXPC Raystorm EX280watercooling, Dell U3014 2560x1600 30in

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. I'm new to multiplayer & familiar with A10c & KA 50. I would like to join your server. Where can I find you to join.

Just click on my sig or HERE Thanks for your interest. I sometimes host missions at 9PM your time as well so check in to the Teamspeak server to see what's happening.

Cheers

Edited by Blooze

Hi Blooze

how would I find you on Team speak? Do you have an ip address that you search for? Or do you just search for your name /dcs severs etc?

Open your Teamspeak window and click on Connections. Then click on connect. type speakdls2.teamspeak.net:20589 into the server address window then type your nickname and press connect.

For those that may have tried to register with the Ragtag Air Corps forum and received the message that new registrations were not being accepted at this time, that has been corrected so please try again. In my lack of knowledge of the admin settings I accidentally disabled this feature.

Flew my first mission with RAGTAG last night and I had a blast. I like the atmosphere...good people. Looking forward to future missions.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

• 3 weeks later...