How to dynamically spawn cargo that can be sling loaded

Low Blow

Hi,

Not having any joy with this....need some help.

I have used Mist 3_3 to DO SCRIPT in a mission trigger with the following code:

local vars =

{

type = "Cargo1",

country = 'USA',

category = "Cargo",

x = -338460,

y = 705500,

name = "Cargo_Load1",

heading = 0.47123889803847,

}

mist.dynAddStatic(vars)

However, when I went to sling load the cargo it wouldn't allow me to access the "all cargos" option in the comms menu, presumably because the game doesn't recognise this as "can be cargo".

Can anyone please tell me what line I should insert into this script so the game recognises this as cargo that can be sling loaded...

Thanks in advance.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

Thanks Harke. Tried putting that code in but getting a mission script error box come up in game when the trigger fires. Something to the effect that it

expected local vars "{" to end at line 2 'name'.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitch:

My Specs:

i7 8700K, 32gig Corsair DDR4 3000Mhz, 2080ti, Obutto R3volution, VKB Gunfighter Mk.III MCG Pro EN, Warthog Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Oculus Rift S

MMSOBGYTAST!

• 2 weeks later...

Low Blow, you're probably forgetting a comma or two after each var assignment.

Though I fixed that in my test and it spawns the cargo without an error.

However even with canCargo = true, and mass = 500, the cargo does not show up in the Cargo F6 Menu...

I think this might have to wait until they improve cargo in the ME and scripting in 1.2.8...

Unless Harke you can confirm you have it working??

Also category = "Cargos",

Edited by dantron

Hmm, it works with Geloxos CTTS after adding the new properties, including F6 Menu...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2054310&postcount=182

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)