How many pilots in your logbook?

Chizh

90 members have voted

1. 1. How many pilots in your logbook?

• One invulnerable pilot in logbook for all mission and campaigns.
    • I create the new one when the current vulnerable pilot is KIA.
    • I use several pilots in logbook for various tasks.

• ED Team

The poll about pilot records in the DCS logbook.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

One invulnerable pilot to test my missions and one vulnerable which finally flies the missions. You can imagine that the last one is very shy and carefull when near to the FLOT. Otherwise he would not be able to log 236 hours :pilotfly:

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just use one, I'd like a revamp, tie the logbook to your ED profile, something you could share if you like, all your stats and such... EDbook if you will :P

Yeah! Or make it so that if you crash your aircraft, you have to purchase a new (license key) ... :oD

New Callsign!

I've messed around with it a little in the past, and I would probably make a new pilot if I got into a serious campaign or something, but I mostly do quick missions, free flights, mess around with the editor, and training missions. (training missions also don't count in the logbook)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just use one, I'd like a revamp, tie the logbook to your ED profile, something you could share if you like, all your stats and such... EDbook if you will :P

^Ditto DCS Book.

Name

Callsign

Kills,

Deaths,

Missiles Fired / Hit Count / %

Cannon Rounds Fired / Hit %

Bombs Dropped / Hit %

Time In Each Aircraft

Missions / Mission Success / %

etc etc

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

2 for me too, one vulnerable for real missions ( have had a couple ejections in that one but still alive) and one invulnerable. Mostly use that one for extreme flight testing and playing and dogfighting with the P51. Atleast until I get a bigger monitor where I can see the enemy better to track them.

Sent from my ONE_TOUCH_960C using Tapatalk 2

I have 3. Why not a DCS Hanger or a Ready Room. Where not only your logbook would be keep but all your Aircraft With your Custom Paint and markings and Maybe Sqd Art..things like that..:thumbup:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

99% of my flying is in multiplayer, so I don't really care about the logbook as long as MP stats are not integrated.

+1, but it would be nice to have stats add up even in mp...like BMS does it, but with more options.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Yeah - I never even look at the logbook... If it was updated with online play, I'd probably look at it daily lol

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Yeah - I never even look at the logbook... If it was updated with online play, I'd probably look at it daily lol

+1 never paid attention to the logbook...

now if it would record online gaming, and somehow be transportable towards websites...and if a death would mean to start a new career, that would be something i would be interested in.

(a logbook with hundreds+ deaths is somehow strange)

Yes!

Incorporating MP stats would be great as well.

F-15E | AH-64 | F/A-18C | F-14B | A-10C | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | Ka-50 | SA342 | Super Carrier | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria |

Intel Core i7 11700K - 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 - MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming X 12GB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD 1TB

Maybe only one? Actually I don't manage the logbook. SP is just testing grounds to check mission editor fuctions and game options for me. It would be useful if we have dynamic campaign or MP logbook. I think the former is impossible for DCS at this moment, the latter is probably easier to apply than DC.

Just one so I can keep up with my total flight hours and other stats.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

^Ditto DCS Book.

Name

Callsign

Kills,

Deaths,

Missiles Fired / Hit Count / %

Cannon Rounds Fired / Hit %

Bombs Dropped / Hit %

Time In Each Aircraft

Missions / Mission Success / %

etc etc

Also sharing screenshots etc. might be nice, same way as Steam does it?

Anyway, single player and multiplayer stats both should be seen there, not just single player as current logbook does it.. Maybe separately in different pages and some "total" page as well?

Off-topic:

One thing that could be useful is some simple way of sharing missions, similar to way Steam workshop integrates with various games? Sure you can browse downloads for DCS, unzip and run missions but how about some way to do it "in client" and filter by aircraft, uploads from mission editor and so on?

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."

Also sharing screenshots etc. might be nice, same way as Steam does it?

AMD/Raptr App allows that

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs