A4 Skyhawk

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

Facebook page is definitely not Closed. I have just been away Working on other projects for other titles. That's all.

Edited by JazAero

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus X370, Win10 Pro, Intel I-9 9900K 4.8 128 gb TridentZ,

2X Nvidia TITAN V (volta) , 65" Samsung 7100 series 4K , 2 x 1 TB Evo 860SSD, 4 X 4TB HD, 8 X 2TB HD external array

Tmaster Wathog, Elgato Streamdeck, 3DX Spacepilot pro,, Thermaltake 900 tower Corsair H150 WC,

HTC Vive, Pimax 8KX VR, Nostromo Speedpad N52, Tmaster MFD x2

• 1 year later...

Rumors of Our demise has been greatly exaggerated. VGed03N.png

RlXZhqq.png

CXUmZOY.png

odLApGe.png

Stay tuned

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2X Nvidia TITAN V (volta) , 65" Samsung 7100 series 4K , 2 x 1 TB Evo 860SSD, 4 X 4TB HD, 8 X 2TB HD external array

Tmaster Wathog, Elgato Streamdeck, 3DX Spacepilot pro,, Thermaltake 900 tower Corsair H150 WC,

it is kinda confusing, i know of 2 different developments. hoggit and this one

I think "developments" is a bit strong in this case.

Jaz have shown a rendered model, which is where they were at a couple of years ago.

The Community A-4 project is the only A-4 project that's actually in DCS and clearly working via the video's they've shown, albeit still WIP.

Edited by Buzzles

I think "developments" is a bit strong in this case.

Jaz have shown a rended model, which is where they were at a couple of years ago.

The Community A-4 project is the only A-4 project that's actually in DCS and clearly working via the video's they've shown, albeit still WIP.

HoggitDev is now known as Community A-4.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Director | Team Coordinator

PC Specs:

• Intel I7 8700k 4.7Ghz
  • Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 Motherboard
  • 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz Ram
  • 500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD

I don't know who you are Buzzles , but our Facebook page is definitely Not Closed ! And we are closer than you think.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

picture.php?albumid=919&pictureid=9006

just some more eye candy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't know who you are Buzzles , but our Facebook page is definitely Not Closed ! And we are closer than you think.

Doesn't matter who I am. I also never said your facebook page was closed, so don't see what that has to do with me or negates anything I've said.

However, I know who you are, I still remember when your joint venture with VEAO fell apart due to licensing costs/contract terms with the aircraft manufacturer.

I just hope you've managed to secure your own funding/found away around that if you plan on bringing this to DCS:W as a paid module.

It'd be disappointing if you're giving people false hope for a second time.

I do wish you the best of luck in bringing this to DCS:W though fwiw.

Edited by Buzzles

• 1 month later...

guess what's coming, picture.php?albumid=919&pictureid=9079

Edited by JazAero

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

6 years ago I created an iconic aircraft for A different flight simulator We never lost hope that we would bring it here. Still, progress

picture.php?albumid=919&pictureid=9112

picture.php?albumid=919&pictureid=9113

Edited by JazAero

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The original A4 C Skyhawk

I've been working on this on And off for 6 years.

Time to make an announcement.

A lot of people thought this project was dead. Many more thought we were the "other guys" And I am not taking anything away from them. They are doing great work.

This model is completely scratch built every single pixel every single vertex. It has been a Labor of love to model one of my favorite most iconic aircraft. We now have It flying DCS.

So I present to you one of many models. We Have the A4 C, E, F, M, K,, T-A4 J All being worked on simultaneously.

So here is our first teaser you seen it before. Now here it is In game.

picture.php?albumid=919&pictureid=9113

picture.php?albumid=919&pictureid=9112

Edited by JazAero
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Looks great!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord