That's the last time the parachute regiment gets to deliver tanks!

Andrew_McP

Didn't you start the mission? What it will do? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Andrew - You can put units under the legs of pylons in v1.02, this time last year I made a mission where you had to hunt for artillery that were hiding under the pylons, I never did release it into the wild, sorry I mean the Community.

I guess this is what happens with v1.1 with the change they made to be able to place units on the top of buildings....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

Thanks for that Brit.

Mmm... can't think "Brit" without adding Ekland. Let's try that again. Thanks for that BRD, I'd forgotten about the placing things on buildings addition. It would appear to be a rather problematic feature though, judging by this...

heliumtank2jb.gif

:-)

Andrew McP

yeah! I had a similar problem. I was making a mission with ilga's on building tps. It was soo bad...that the building is destroyed but the ilga is in air.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|