Flaming cliffs activation

Guest Tazzers

Guest Tazzers

For various reasons I have had to reinstall Windows on a number of occasions and each time I reinstall Flaming cliffs I get fewer activations available. I don't foresee too many reinstalls but I now only have 2 Flaming Cliffs activations left. What do I do when I have none left? Do I have to repay?

Thanks

Phil :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great game but i have met a few pbs

Hello,

I wanted to thank you for the work you have done on LOMAC FC which is one of the most beautiful and best simulation game ever made.

I have bought Flaming cliff on your website yesterday and i have met a few pbs :

1. I wanted to bought the version which must be downloaded whereas i wanted the box version.

2. Yesterday I wanted to install an addon but it doesn’t work. So i try to « repair » FC, but it did not work to and i had to make a complete résintall. I did not erease starforce drivers, but when i have launch the game the starforce protection automaticlly ask for a new activation code and get it.

I have install the game on my personal computer, on my laptop and on the computer of my wife so, with the last request i just have one activation code left. My wife want to format her computer so in a few days i will have no activation code left. My graphic car dis a little bit old ( radeon 9500 pro), just like my processor (AMD XP 2200+), so if i change my hardware i will not be able to résintall Flaming cliff and this game is so good that is just impossible.

So, i wanted to know how i can get the CD Box version and a new activation code.

Thanks all

Lothamroth - www.Lockon.Fr - Vimeo Channel - Youtube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello All,

I also have a problem with my activation code.

Due to problems I had to reinstall my Windows several times.

Now I want to start the game again but I have no activation tries left.

Anybody know who I can contact to try and get this solved ?

Regards,

• ED Team
Hello All,

I also have a problem with my activation code.

Due to problems I had to reinstall my Windows several times.

Now I want to start the game again but I have no activation tries left.

Anybody know who I can contact to try and get this solved ?

Regards,

Write me on webmaster[at]lockon.ru and describe the problem.

image_259187.png.12ec9a78d99caec431e08ab83fd4ee4d.png

Const,

Can I ask you what constitutes a hardware change with this starforce malarky ?

I ask this because I recently downgraded my mainboard bios from 1.B to 1.8 and now Flaming Cliffs is asking to be activated again due to this.

This isnt the first time I have been asked for activation for no real reason. Ive had it ask when ive changed memory timings in the bios and switched my audigy from one slot to another.

I understand the older bios could make SF think a new mainboard had been installed??

These to me dont make a major hardware change, nor is the Pc any different than what it was when i first activated. Also had issues with the save key reg file not working. I even exported the registry myself, I re-install WinXP, do the FC install and apply the reg file, and yes you guessed, hardware has changed need to activate.

Any info would be appreciated

Thanks

Peav