Black Shark demo?

I hope this hasn't been posted already - did a quick little search and came up dry.

Well, the title says it all, really - Is there going to be a BS-demo? (Note that I didn't ask WHEN; I expect to be well aware of it when/if it is released.) I think I'll have to try and see if I can actually fly that thing well enough to spend money on it...

I asked the very same question in these forums about a month ago,I was told[i forget by whom]that a demo would be released AFTER the release of Black Shark.

The reason for this was to speed up release of the product instead of developing team slowing it down by working on the demo.......which I guess makes sence........but I'm getting HUNGRY for some verticle warfare!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

But if I recall correctly, FC's demo didn't bring SU25T, so what if BS demo comes without KA50? Useless... ;)

But it brought AFM;)

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

I don't need a demo. I might need money to buy it :horseback .

But if I recall correctly, FC's demo didn't bring SU25T, so what if BS demo comes without KA50? Useless... ;)

Maybe an Apache without AFM? :P eh... dreaming

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

You dont need no stinkin demo. Considering Black Shark is 500 times better than any other Attack helicopter sim on the Market and will be half the price. Do yourself a favour and be one of the first to buy it.

All I can say about Black Shark is "Simply Awesome"

F4 guys will be dropping their jaws when they see the fanatstic clickable cockpit.

That's a promise.

I hope this hasn't been posted already - did a quick little search and came up dry.

Well, the title says it all, really - Is there going to be a BS-demo?

I hope so. Lock On had one. Flaming Cliffs had one. It makes sense for Black Shark to have one.

Dave "Hawg11" St. Jean

Guest IguanaKing
You dont need no stinkin demo. Considering Black Shark is 500 times better than any other Attack helicopter sim on the Market and will be half the price. Do yourself a favour and be one of the first to buy it.

F4 guys will be dropping their jaws when they see the fanatstic clickable cockpit.

That's a promise.

A promise? Are you personally going to keep that promise for those who might not like it? Maybe a demo would be a better way to go. ;)

Guest IguanaKing

That's fine...I'm just saying that a demo might be a good way to go so the buying public can make the decision for themselves. Besides, as far as avionics modeling goes...well...I'd like to judge for myself, since avionics is how I make my living. ;)

Ice: Thank you for the confidence, but I'm really not sure I'll be able to handle the Ka-50 very well. :p If FS2004's choppers are any judge, at least. I think I only got off the ground safely enough once, maybe twice, out of a good dozen attempts... And then there's the matter of being shot at, to boot. I'm sure it's a bad-ass production, but it won't do me any good if I can't use it.

Ice: Thank you for the confidence, but I'm really not sure I'll be able to handle the Ka-50 very well. :p If FS2004's choppers are any judge, at least. I think I only got off the ground safely enough once, maybe twice, out of a good dozen attempts... And then there's the matter of being shot at, to boot. I'm sure it's a bad-ass production, but it won't do me any good if I can't use it.

For those who arent confident in theior flying skills. Select "Easy Flight Model"

OR any other help options for the new pilot like labels, no damage. Whatever you like. We all have to start somewhere. :D

That's a promise.

Sounds like the Beta test for 1.2 has begun...

It wont be half the price since Ill probably order via mail wich will infact inflate the bill over than normal games just as FC did. I preffer CD version.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Black Shark looks to be pushing avionics and systems modeling beyond that of Falcon 4.

I find it strange that ED can model the avonics of the Ka-50 so well even though it is still not in service. I know Kamov are actively pushing it at the Russian airforce even though they prefare the Mi-28N.

1.00 will be required to play Black Shark.

If you install 1.00 then 1.2 you will have all flyables of lockon. But will NOT have the Su-25T

1.2 can also beinstalled over Flaming Cliffs 1.1 to give all Aircraft currently in the Lock-On Series.

I find it strange that ED can model the avonics of the Ka-50 so well even though it is still not in service. I know Kamov are actively pushing it at the Russian airforce even though they prefare the Mi-28N.

AFAIK, there are few Ka-50's in the army now.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.