Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

I made few screenshots with the differences between the original files and modded files that should be also copied/included.

For the last file I think the RWR should be removed from Mi-8.

1.thumb.png.1706f6ce53513eb7530a102ac89bc2c4.png

2.thumb.png.87cd79ad4d1efbde54f1248e45f76cbc.png

3.thumb.png.1d1b898beae1aa09e914286006f2d7c6.png

4.thumb.png.821b61d885fccb9ea7f8863b7457892f.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

it seems that im too stupid for this stuff ^^

I have some Missing Textures (Small Helo Pads, Tower and loads)

My autoexec file have this in :

table.insert(options.graphics.VFSTexturePaths, "C:/Program Files/Eagle Dynamics/DCS World/Bazar/World/textures/staddons")

I have the staaddons in the right folder and also the dds file...

Im sorry to bother you guys :/

no texture and not detected as cargo for me also no autoexec.cfg in my saved games folder !!

what is the matter ?

thank

Hi, are you using JSGME for installation?

If the autoexec.cfg is not there, you can create it. It is a textfile.

it seems that im too stupid for this stuff ^^

I have some Missing Textures (Small Helo Pads, Tower and loads)

My autoexec file have this in :

table.insert(options.graphics.VFSTexturePaths, "C:/Program Files/Eagle Dynamics/DCS World/Bazar/World/textures/staddons")

I have the staaddons in the right folder and also the dds file...

/

Hi, it should work, if the entry is correct.

You can also extract staddons.zip to ...\(your DCS Folder)\Bazar\TempTextures.

You are doing a useful and important work! .You Can make a platform for the Mi-8 of logs, as in the photo. Thank U!

Hi, which photo do you mean?

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Hi Upuaut Thanks, i will try it

Ou yes! A few Towers would be great! :D Is it possible to place it horizontal, and set the attach point to one site, like the real ones?

Here is a Video :D

Helicopter Aerial Work Level Switzerland :p

Edited by dahui

cargos.jpg

Hello,

Once again Upuaut I really love your Mods, please can you published just the cargo loads ?

I've downloaded your pack "Helipads_Cargo" but it's not easy for me to choose just the elements of the your cargo loads please can you published your loads and not the helipads ?

Thanks in advance, Skull.

Upuaut, may I suggest you to put all the objects that are separate mods in Mods folder in one single pack which you could update as you please?

I know is bigger but many players are intimidated by complex procedures... not me... I manage all my squad mods (more than one 1080 screen in JSGME) :D )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Upuaut, may I suggest you to put all the objects that are separate mods in Mods folder in one single pack which you could update as you please?

I know is bigger but many players are intimidated by complex procedures... not me... I manage all my squad mods (more than one 1080 screen in JSGME) :D )

+1000 :thumbup: Like this we can choose what to install what to not also.For instance there is only one type of cargo in game i would personally interested in having different cargos.

Hi upuaut ,

after repair dcs and instal jsgme I have not texture again

create a textfile , yes but wich what in it ?

Hi,

search for "graphics_readme.txt" in ...your DCS-folder\Config\.

There you can find a description about the "autoexec.cfg".

Hi zaelu,

some people don't want all the mods, that's the reason why I didn't put all together in one big Mod.

But you can find now a file with all Mods included in my Dropbox-Folder.

@Skulleader

There is also a file with only the Cargo in my Dropbox-Folder.

Hi zaelu,

some people don't want all the mods, that's the reason why I didn't put all together in one big Mod.

But you can find now a file with all Mods included in my Dropbox-Folder.

It would be really great to have them as mods/tech/cargos, mods/tech/tents, mods/tech ships etc.. When there are modified files all over the place, it's hard to control the healthiness of your installation so to speak. I think zaelu wanted to mention this..

Regards.

Thanks Upuaut. My Texture Issue is also fixed :thumbup:

Huge Thanks for this Stuff, As somebody who does this Aerial Work Stuff since 10 Years, it is great to play around with it. :)

Does somebody know, if its possible to change the Ropelenght?

I have upuaut mods gathered in 2 packs. One has cargos and helipads because they are using some script files changing and one has the tents and vehicules. Each in it's own subfolder in tech folder so is almost the same only distribution within my squad is more streamlined.

edit

Upuaut, is this a bug/feature of DCS that the cargo's now don't have names but weights in F6 menu?

edit 2

for people that don't know how to make that autoexec file... put the attached file in the folder:

C:\Users\"your very own user name"\Saved Games\DCS\Config\

If you need to edit it for other mods... use notepad++

autoexec.cfg

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If anyone is looking for an idea for another cargo to make. Our group is looking for a damaged Huey model that can be sling loaded by a Mi8. A script that throws the model down next to the player when ejects would also be great. Upuat, Thanks for all the great work you have put out, The 229th is a big fan of your work!

blade%20strike%204sm.jpg

HHC, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

http://1stcavdiv.conceptbb.com/

Hi upuaut. Nice cargo mod you have done. I love it.

I´ve found a problem with your mod and the new DCS version, specifically with the new weapons like the S-25 and the S-25L. Maybe it could be more problems with other new textured weapons but for now i´ve found problems with this rockets.

The problem is related with your cargo mod.

Inside your Scripts/Database folder there are several .lua files. I´ve tested all of them and the .lua file that causes the problem is db_weapons_data.lua. It seems that the new weapons are modified with the latest update and your .lua file is not compatible anymore.

It causes a missalignament of the new S-25L rocket/missile ( the rocket is over the container and not inside ) and also the S-25 rocket uses the old texture instead the new red/orange one.

I´ve tested the other .lua files and it seems any of they causes any problem, only the db_weapons_data.lua file but if you could be kind enough to take a more in deep look or better, to edit the new .lua files that the last update uses to modify your mod could be great.

Thanks for all.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I´ve found a problem with your mod and the new DCS version, specifically with the new weapons like the S-25 and the S-25L. Maybe it could be more problems with other new textured weapons but for now i´ve found problems with this rockets.

The problem is related with your cargo mod.

Inside your Scripts/Database folder there are several .lua files. I´ve tested all of them and the .lua file that causes the problem is db_weapons_data.lua. It seems that the new weapons are modified with the latest update and your .lua file is not compatible anymore.

It causes a missalignament of the new S-25L rocket/missile ( the rocket is over the container and not inside ) and also the S-25 rocket uses the old texture instead the new red/orange one.

I´ve tested the other .lua files and it seems any of they causes any problem, only the db_weapons_data.lua file but if you could be kind enough to take a more in deep look or better, to edit the new .lua files that the last update uses to modify your mod could be great.

Thanks for all.

Hi Esac_mirmidon,

are you using the latest version of my Mod?

It should be corrected with the latest update of my Mod.