Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im having the same problem as Oradan, missing textures on everything, but his fix isn't working for me. It is possible I did something wrong following his fix. Any help would be appreciated.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, looks ace. Can we please have a download that doesn't use .exe install.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Hi, looks ace. Can we please have a download that doesn't use .exe install.

The .exe is just a self extracting ZIP archive IIRC. You should be able to open it with WinZip or WinRar or so and get all the contents without ever executing the .exe.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello together,

i just tried to install this mod to make the forestry mission work but i also have these texture problems and in the mission there is no cargo i can transport!? I added the autoexec.cfg as recommended here but i can't find any file called "staddons.zip" where the directory should lead to.

Can someone tell me where this file should be?

Regards

Gesendet von meinem SM-G928F mit Tapatalk

Hi Brainstormer,

Unfortunately it seems the 1.5.7 and 2.1.1 version of this mod is only semi working - I spent a few hours the other day trying every iteration of the previous pages advice I could think of with no luck - but don't let that stop you!

I don't have any cargo's or the landing pads - they were mostly all I used from this pack so I notice they are gone.

Good luck~

i5 4690K, GTX1070, 24GB 1800mhz, HP WMR, Custom FFB helicopter controls.

Hi Brainstormer,

Unfortunately it seems the 1.5.7 and 2.1.1 version of this mod is only semi working - I spent a few hours the other day trying every iteration of the previous pages advice I could think of with no luck - but don't let that stop you!

I don't have any cargo's or the landing pads - they were mostly all I used from this pack so I notice they are gone.

Good luck~

Hi Ben1101,

Thank you for the reply. Do you have the staddon.zip file in your folders? I dont know what this archive should contain but it seem to be important.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G928F mit Tapatalk

Hi

Since the 2.2 update, helipads-cargo-racegates doesn't work anymore.

Do you intend to make a 2.2 version ?

Thanks to you !

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Wish DCS would implement this Mod so it's taken care of with every new update...

ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5

• 3 months later...

I've just done a mission with this mod just before the yesterday update and it doesn't works after the update. Each time we must wait that you could have time to update your fabulous mod. Effectively ED should recognize the quality of your work and integrate it in their update.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

yeah we have the same issue with this and other mods, effectively modfying the db_countries.lua is not allowed anymore apparently

That's why I can't add the lines in the dbcountries.lua for having the F-4 found on user files, in the US planes. And surely that's why our friend Upuaut needs more time to making the mod for this new version.

He surely have to put all in saved games\.....

Edited by jef32

Hi all,

as it seems, ED has changed the structure of DCS again and the already updated 2.5 files from this great mod are stopping DCS to run. I've copied the mods folder from the archive to saved games and the rest via jsgme to the main DCS folders. Result is that DCS doesn't start anymore.

When I remove the files from this mod via jsgme DCS starts as normal as it could be.

Any clues? Any help is much appriciated.

Thanks

Demon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Founder of the -=VDS=-

:pilotfly:

• ED Team

Hi -=Demon=-

please post here for skatezilla

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=204850

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

just tested, with todays update 5 patch the mod is working again!

THANKS ED!!

+1

Upuaut, if you read us, perhaps it's time to think about modifying your absolute amazing mod, to install it totally in c:\user\name\saved games...

and after that, you willn't must to modify your mod after each DCS update.

For now, your mod is working but if ED decides to lock definitivly the checksum of some .lua files, it's over.

Edited by jef32

• 3 weeks later...