Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

Gazelle SA342M weapon mod

Hi there,

I do want to install the 2.5 Gazelle weapon mod to use smokepod.

I did put the downloaded mod folders (with jsgme) as named in the DCS main directory .

But nothing happens , how should it work ? How do i see it works ?

ie. if i go to mission editor , after placing the SA342M i should be able to put other weapons (ie Hellfire, Smoke) where i normally can only select HOT3 ... and later just use them in gazelle like the HOT3 ? Is it like that ?

thanks a lot for your help

• 1 month later...

Anyway to get a hospital tent with a Red Cross never mind saw under different circumstances must have had a glare first time now to find the mod file with everything in it

Edited by BlacleyCole

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

This Mod Just Keeps getting Better! Do you think you could add a couple more models?

Here are some examples:

hsgs1877as01l-lg.thumb.jpg.cf7013ccc2ed9f8b0edeb5405d8b5135.jpg

m1009n_03-800x600.jpg.08d78aa792fa230e10bc6adcac05fee6.jpg

hsgs1876as01l-lg.thumb.jpg.4630eb849a021219db2d881b0127259f.jpg

hsgs1875as01l-lg.thumb.jpg.55d97b724eb1051b4e8f8cd0c7535f84.jpg

m1008_01-640x480.jpg.c469c02188932fc539a906f247865642.jpg

This would really bring some character to our USAF/NATO airbases. Your Mod in addition the the VPC Airbase Objects mod, has done so much to change DCS from a sterile environment, to a nice recreation of what these Airbases should feel like!

-Woog

This Mod Just Keeps getting Better! Do you think you could add a couple more models?

Here are some examples:

[ATTACH]187188[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]187189[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]187190[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]187191[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]187192[/ATTACH]

This would really bring some character to our USAF/NATO airbases. Your Mod in addition the the VPC Airbase Objects mod, has done so much to change DCS from a sterile environment, to a nice recreation of what these Airbases should feel like!

-Woog

I 100% agree! I would love to have some more civil entities like Police cars, ambulances etc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Founder of the -=VDS=-

:pilotfly:

the smal tent has a missing texture.

to solve the problem change in the lua the name.

Path to lua: Mods\tech\Tents\Liveries\tent_small\autumn

changes in lua: {"zeltwand_old", 0 ,"zeltdach35",false}; to {"zeltwand_old", 0 ,"zelt",false};

Also a tow rig for hueys would be nice as well as a diesel heater that are used on flight lines during cold weather.

I really like the ideal of adding the bread can and second row(mx individuals) that are shown in the first photo. It would be nice to have them as vehicles iirc so they can walk out to the aircraft during and after recovery of it.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 2 weeks later...
I love this Mod, but it is impossible to instal the mods single wise. When you install only Heliplatforms and after that the cargo than the db_country.lua gets overwritten. In the full mode there is cargo and hospital missing. Anyone any idea how to fix that?

Cheers Demon

I'm also missing the hospitals as well as things like jeeps, ambulances, and other ground vehicles.

Thanks I really wished I would have downloaded each mod because I misread something and only downloaded the ship_flak mod initially.

Now the Persian Gulf Map is out how about some desert versions of these items if you included it I apologize

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I could not install helicopter pads and cargo for UH-1 in 2.5. I do not understand what the problem is. I will clarify that the problem is only with cargoes and helipads. For example, tents and other objects were established without problems!

Can you explain where to unpack in 2.5 to get helipads and cargoes?

Thanks.

Edited by kolsky2008

Does it still need JSGME (in the root directory of DCS \ Mods) to install this (v2.5)? Or do the directories need to be installed somewhere else altogether?

Was working for me in 2.0, but can't get it to work either in v2.5.

ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5

Does it still need JSGME (in the root directory of DCS \ Mods) to install this (v2.5)? Or do the directories need to be installed somewhere else altogether?

Was working for me in 2.0, but can't get it to work either in v2.5.

Mods now are situated under "saved games/DCS Version/Mods/..."

So root would be C:/Users/your user/saved games/DCS Version/

The Mod folder needs to mirror the structure under the games DCS root.

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Thanks Shagrat for the pointer....

Placed JSGME.exe file & Mod folder as you mentioned in the 'C drive Users' folder structure...

Can see a heli pad now, but the skin is missing... but can't see the oil rig... ;-(

Trying to install ALL Upuat's mods at the same time doesn't work, 'cause certain files were pre-loaded by another mod already... am wondering if that's possible at all...

Update re. 'missing-texture' above:

Helipads working now, with proper 'skin'...

Instead of using the "Helipads_Only 2.5" mod, used "Cargo + Helipads + external fuel-tank for the UH-1 + Hospital + Seafort + Red Sands + Racegates" instead.

That solved the problem with the missing textures...

However, issue of No Oil-rig available still stands, unfortunately ;-( or for that matter, can't install the "Fires" mod, 'cause it's being blocked by the Oil Rig Mod...

117196224_HeliTower1.jpg.8048ca91b8215321dab66bb13fd0b07b.jpg

872529669_HeliTower2.jpg.965f39105fe48b7ac9628d55ca7ee620.jpg

124238925_HeliTower3.thumb.jpg.e7ecfbf680a2eedf9201ba4aed0fd75f.jpg

871385099_GSJMEMods.jpg.bd1abc7b270d39069efb9b75d7154f1e.jpg

1359164338_HeliTower4.jpg.1a5bd8094ac04d615dbca69e5987a5d3.jpg

Edited by DSPALLASVI
Fixed one issue update...

ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5

DSPALLASVI just in case you are still missing textures, I just managed to get this working, having had the same issues you describe and using Oradan1974 post #724.

I believe the object in your example is the Hellipadtower Structure having just checked that is working correctly for me.

Personally I use OvGME for Mods, but I don't think it should make much difference.

This did prove rather fiddly to get working, as certain mods need to be in different places, which is not something i have personally come across. I guess the process for installing has changed since this great pack was put together.

Anyway, below are the changes I made, but all credit to Oradan1974 this is 100% my version of his fix:

Helipads_Cargo_RaceGates_Hospital_M117 2.5 - ALL FOLDERS - is being injected into my E:\Games\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta game folder.

Helipads_Cargo_RaceGates_Hospital_M117 2.5 - MODS\TECH FOLDER ONLY - is being injected into my C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta folder.

Download from post #724 Oradan1974 two LUA files.

Within the Mods folder that will be injected into your Game Folder, delete: Mods\tech\UH-1_ext_FuelTank\entry.lua

Replace tank.lua with the file you downloaded and update the path within. The path needs to be directed to your save games folder, in my case: "C:/Users/USERNAME/Saved Games/DCS.openbeta/Mods/tech/UH-1_ext_FuelTank/textures"

Within the mods folder that you will injected into Save Games, delete Mods\tech\UH-1_ext_FuelTank\tank.lua

Replace entry.lua with the file you downloaded and update the path within. This needs to be directed to your save games folder, in my case:

"E:/Games/Eagle Dynamics/DCS World OpenBeta/Mods/tech/UH-1_ext_FuelTank"

I hope that helps.

Thanks Sanatog,

I'll try that solution.

After DCS 'repair' the heliports disappeared again... until I put the 'Cargo & helipads' mod into the newly created DCS (JSGME) JMODS in the DCS root directory.

Now the helipads show up again, except with missing textures... again... quite frustrating.

I'll check your / 'Oradan1974' solution and hopefully that will work!

Hi,

I have updated the "Helipads". It can now be used without modding any DCS files and can be found in the Mission Editor Farps-Folder.

The Link is on the first page.

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS