Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

Just FWIW I have not been able to get flexcam, worker(?) and some other objects working in this pack, have taken a couple of deep dives into the .lua's, mod files etc but haven't been able to figure it out.

i5 4690K, GTX1070, 24GB 1800mhz, HP WMR, Custom FFB helicopter controls.

Just FWIW I have not been able to get flexcam, worker(?) and some other objects working in this pack, have taken a couple of deep dives into the .lua's, mod files etc but haven't been able to figure it out.

Same here

Maybe this is only stetic, not functional.

I don't know :(

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 4070TI 12Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog  -TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

• 1 month later...

I'd love to build an anti-drug-cartel mission. Theres a nice cannabis plant in the mod - however, the textures are missing. Apart from that, the mod is working fine for me. Does anyone know where to find the cannabis textures?

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

• 3 weeks later...
This mod is broken. All the units are missing or have broken hitboxes. I have tested several of the units and ordinance either passes straight through them or they never get damaged at all.

Just to clarify, you're talking about the ground units? i.e. the hummer, mercedes wolf, etc?

Cause the helipads, ships, cargos and the landing truck seem to work just fine.

By "working" you mean showing up in game?

If so, you also need to download the "Scripts" and "MissionEditor" folder from his dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x6gmq6z2ezsmrgu/AAAMK3Hid2LgEVF-RFIBb4Gxa/game%20folder?dl=0&subfolder_nav_tracking=1

These 2 folders go in the main directory, not the saved games folder. Better use a mod manager.

They are just eye candy tho.

Also, if you want to hide these lovely pylons we all love while using one of upuaut's attachment for the huey, you can add this at the bottom of the description.lua of a livery of your choice

custom_args = 
{
    [1000] = 1.0,
}

k6qhiWv.png

3Ixtbfa.png

KRnOZBi.png

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 2

great screenshots, Eight Ball! I really enjoy seing these real-life (civilian) variants of the huey. And of course thanks to Upuaut to provide the attachments, that makes a big difference.

Now we need just some of them working - imagine a water release from the tank or bambi bucket, an animated Flexcam, a working winch....

(tried several scripting attempts, but so far no success).

Edited by rato65
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Without getting inside 3ds max or Blender, is it posible to add liveries or custom textures to the helipads?

I was trying to add a texture to have the Helipad Concrete but with some numbers, for an heliport i´m building.

So having multiple Helipad with different numbers would be great

cZ7UTEA.thumb.png.adb0bf6da1e6239016cd136ae8794775.png

I change some textures of other mods that have liveries, like the guardtowers.

But i cant find the way of doing it here

Any help will be much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

After the recent update, IX514 and TANGO breaks the IC...

we realized this when we made a mission at night on an Gas Rig. and the lights were big square blocks.

once I removed the 2 mentioned above modules...I do not get the IC Fail message...

SECURITYCONTROL: IC fail: textures/light @ cusers/cactus/saved games/dcs.openbeta/mods/tech/tango/textures/tango.zip

SECURITYCONTROL: IC fail: textures/light @ cusers/cactus/saved games/dcs.openbeta/mods/tech/ix514/textures/ix514.zip

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

DCS:World 2.5(ob)

Gigabyte Z390 Designare i7-9700K (4.6GHz), 32Gb RAM (3600MHz), GTX2070, 40" 1080p Monitor, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder pedals,TM Cougar MFD, and an ipad.

Коллеги всем привет...

Благодаря трудам многих увлеченных людей и коллективов, сделал сборку трех разных модов.

Ссылка здесь, пользуйтесь на здоровье... https://discord.com/channels/5147714...92717056245812

В том числе моды от Virpil... https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/707418617289113621/770492144812163112/Catalog_of_VirPil_Objects.pdf

• Like 1

Just to clarify, you're talking about the ground units? i.e. the hummer, mercedes wolf, etc?

Cause the helipads, ships, cargos and the landing truck seem to work just fine.

By "working" you mean showing up in game?

If so, you also need to download the "Scripts" and "MissionEditor" folder from his dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x6gmq6z2ezsmrgu/AAAMK3Hid2LgEVF-RFIBb4Gxa/game%20folder?dl=0&subfolder_nav_tracking=1

These 2 folders go in the main directory, not the saved games folder. Better use a mod manager.

They are just eye candy tho.

Also, if you want to hide these lovely pylons we all love while using one of upuaut's attachment for the huey, you can add this at the bottom of the description.lua of a livery of your choice

custom_args =
{
[1000] = 1.0,
}

k6qhiWv.png

3Ixtbfa.png

KRnOZBi.png

Do you think you can help me set this up eightball? Ive been looking for something like this for a while and im really confused how to set this up?

• Like 1

Just a heads up: The UH-1H part of this MOD is slightly outdated.

Actually it is only a newly added feature missing, "Solo Flight", easy to add in the corresponding file.

The file is the 'AB-212ASW.lua' located in [MOD zip or folder]\Scripts\Database\helicopters.

At line 100, add following as a new line:

{ id = "SoloFlight" , control = 'checkbox' , label = _('Solo Flight'), playerOnly = true, defValue = false},

After finding above issue, I also looked through the file 'Mi-8MT.lua' in the same location as above and compared it to the original. Unfortunately the MOD:eb content isn't commented in this file as it is in the above. The differences in sections 'LandRWCategories' and 'TakeOffRWCategories' in the beginning are most likely part of the MOD, but further down regarding the pylons, in each 'CLSID' line, there is a part beginning with 'forbidden = ...' in the original file but not present in the MOD:ed one. The same with all lines starting with '{ CLSID = "<CLEAN ...', no such lines are present in the MOD:ed file. My gut is telling me this difference isn't part of the mod, but pure update of the file (the MOD:ed file is last changed 3/8/2020 and original 8/26/2020). What do you think guys?

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

• 3 weeks later...

FARPS has these IC conflicts:
@upuaut

A rename on those textures would be much apreciated.

Spoiler

iso_container
airfield_lamp_white
band
ground3
hospital
lamp_white
m2_spec
palette
strap
tank
tank_n
tank2
tank2_n
tank2_s 
timber
wall

Edited by Gone1Crazy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 10:46 PM, Holton181 said:

Just a heads up: The UH-1H part of this MOD is slightly outdated.

(...)

What do you think guys?

I updated AB-212ASW.lua for Huey Flexcam but when starting DCS, I get: "mod unauthorized will be turn off". I on a open beta. Is this mod work only with standalone? Anyone out there have any of those mods working with current sta or ob? Flexcam, external fuel tank or powerline worker.