Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo

On 5/7/2014 at 3:35 PM, upuaut said:

Hi,

finally after a long time I managed it to update the MOD files.

Update: 17.03.2020

MOD Folder

Skin Folder

hc.jpg

Seafort

Screen_5.jpg

Red Sands

Screen_6.jpg

hp.jpg

Some tents and towers.

Screen_1.jpg

IX514 Helicopter Landing Trainer (HLT)

ix4.jpg

M45 Quadmount.

m45.jpg

M16 Halftrack

m16_1.jpg

LCM(6) Tango and Charly

tangos.jpg

MG

b3.jpg

Hospital

h12.jpg

Oil Rig

oil_rig.jpg

m_m.jpg

wolfs1.jpg

hmmvee.jpg

Mantis

mantis.jpg

If you have any problems please post it here.

Have fun with the addons.

Bro im having problems with DROPBOX, can you upload your mods on some other platform (mediafire, google disc, or whatever)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FINISTRUS said:

Hello!!!) Where i can download this?))

there is a mediafire link a few posts above.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...

Mods Folder installed correctly. Thanks

How do I install the Skin Folder? Do I need to unrar them one by one and copy to the respective folder? e.g. DCS folder\Bazar\Liveries\uh-1h\UH-1 International RC-CR

On 3/9/2021 at 6:04 PM, mch_zh said:

How do I install the Skin Folder? Do I need to unrar them one by one and copy to the respective folder? e.g. DCS folder\Bazar\Liveries\uh-1h\UH-1 International RC-CR

Place the liveries (for any aircraft) in C:\Users\%username%\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries

in this case: C:\Users\Sim\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\uh-1h

Create both the "liveries" and "uh-1h" folders if necessary

Hi !

Impossible to download this new version. Mediafire ask me an upgrade to premium to download these files.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

On 3/12/2021 at 3:32 AM, jef32 said:

Hi !

Impossible to download this new version. Mediafire ask me an upgrade to premium to download these files.

That's because you're trying to download a bunch of files by using the checkbox (image 1). With a free account, the only way to download stuff is to select the file itself and download it manually.

That's not a very viable option with how this MediaFire is set up, though. I'd suggest whoever uploaded to that MediaFire account remove the folders and zip up each mod file. A single zip file can be downloaded just fine.

dont click.PNG

select this.PNG

If you downloaded from MediaFire, the reason the textures are missing is because you have to download each and every one of them individually that are housed in the Textures file (unless you have an advanced MediaFire account).

Thanks for answer and help. If I understand well, now Mediafire isn't free if you have to download more than one file at the same time

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

• 2 weeks later...

Really nice work!

Any chance to have an easier way to download all these nice objects?

I don't care if it's a huge single pack, lot of space here 😉

Night Flier

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i7 9700K, MSI RTX 2080, 32GB RAM (3200 MHz), SSD m.2 1TB, Monitor 32'' WQHD 2560x1440, Windows 10 Pro

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

for everyone who has problems with dropbox, here is a link to my NAS. The mods are not yet tested with the new 2.7 version.

Greetings.

edit: new Link

Edited by upuaut
  • Thanks 1

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

9 hours ago, upuaut said:

Hi,

for everyone who has problems with dropbox, here is a link to my NAS.

Thanks a lot, but the link isnt working, this is the error that it gives:

yErhq0B.jpg

Hopefully you can fix the link 👍

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a problem with the Static_Objects mod. All cargos work fine, except for the Wolf - it is missing his textures.
I have the Wolf mod also installed, but that doesn't help either.
I have seen screenshots of people who had it working - any hints what I could do or try?

Thanks!

Screen_210429_144932.png

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen

Every time I have some missing textures on a model, I use ModelViewer to find the texture names. Then search through folders are all those textures in place.

Most likely textures was not installed in right place or in description.lua or similar file, you will have obsolete texture names with extensions, like: texture_name.tga or .bmp, .dds - delete extensions in code leaving only texture_name. You can look inside similar working mod how this should be and follow same logic.

Edited by Glow
  • Thanks 1

Thanks!

I checked in the modelviewer and found some texture names. I copied over textures from the Wolf mod and renamed them accordingly, but with no luck. Neither the so.zip of the mod contains anything sounding like the textures missing, nor the texture files from the Wolf mod sound similar 😕

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen